Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice in the scene where the Slaters meet Harry at the Vic for Charlie's surprise party, Kat was all smiles and acting normal around him.
Do we think that this particular part of the story (him being Zoe's dad) wasn't thought of at this point? I know that Kat being Zoe's mum was planned from the get go.

Reactions: 6
Anyone notice in the scene where the Slaters meet Harry at the Vic for Charlie's surprise party, Kat was all smiles and acting normal around him.
Do we think that this particular part of the story (him being Zoe's dad) wasn't thought of at this point? I know that Kat being Zoe's mum was planned from the get go.
That confused me too!

The Gary slo mo scenes were just odd!

Reactions: 3
Yes what was that!? It felt like it was there by mistake. 😅And of all the characters to do it with they chosen Gary. He's foul.
I think they were trying to make out Gary was having some sort of epiphany 🤣 He is really a gross character and I just noticed he has very thin manicured eyebrows 🤔😅

Reactions: 2
This confused me too! I kind of thought it was brought up when Kat and Charlie were talking a few episodes ago about her being abused and being Zoe's mum. But maybe I'm misremembering and Harry wasn't explicitly mentioned as the abuser. It would seem not given the way Mo and Charlie greeted him as well.

This confused me too! I kind of thought it was brought up when Kat and Charlie were talking a few episodes ago about her being abused and being Zoe's mum. But maybe I'm misremembering and Harry wasn't explicitly mentioned as the abuser. It would seem not given the way Mo and Charlie greeted him as well.
At the moment Charlie and Mo (or indeed any of the family) don't know that it was Harry who abused Kat and got her pregnant. They all assumed she had been having underage sex. They do find out during the 'reveal' though, obviously. And I'm nearly sure it's said that Viv (Charlie's wife/Kat's mum) knew Harry had been abusing her but she didn't want anybody else knowing so told him to move away or something. I'm not 100% on that though. I seem to remember Charlie is heartbroken when he finds out Viv knew about Harry and didn't tell him.

Reactions: 6
I remember Laura being a lot more moany, she's actually ok at the moment, presumably she just gets dragged down by Ian!

I was looking for him not long ago to see what he was up to these days. Couldn’t find him on the usual sm outlets.
Him and Martin were quite mischievous weren’t they lol Pauline was always gunning for Asif.

I was looking for him not long ago to see what he was up to these days. Couldn’t find him on the usual sm outlets.
Him and Martin were quite mischievous weren’t they lol Pauline was always gunning for Asif.
Pauline gunned for anyone that lead her baby Martin 'astray'. Nasty woman.

R.I.P Ashvin.

How long are the cringey music montage and special effects gonna go on for? 🙄
I feel like Eastenders always goes through phases of trying stuff like this and it never works but they never learn! This was obviously the first round of attempts 😅

That pink dress that Zoe wears looks like a nightie.

I liked the scenes with Robbie and his dad.

Gary and Lynne are getting right on my nerves.

I cannot wait for Jamie to meet Martins bonnet the absolute mardarse is getting right on my tits

And who were those crazy cats roller skating down Brighton seafront in the fog and pissing down rain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cannot wait for Jamie to meet Martins bonnet the absolute mardarse is getting right on my tits

And who were those crazy cats roller skating down Brighton seafront in the fog and pissing down rain 😂
He's horrid! Says something really insulting then 2 seconds later 'where are you going? I didn't mean it!'

Very clearly remember the cat on the mirror with lipstick at the end. However don't remember how LAME their revenge was 🤣 cutting the heads off flowers, throwing CDs on the floor, throwing remote controls in the pool! This felt a lot more scandalous watching as an 11 years old!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very clearly remember the cat on the mirror with lipstick at the end. However don't remember how LAME their revenge was 🤣 cutting the heads off flowers, throwing CDs on the floor, throwing remote controls in the pool! This felt a lot more scandalous watching as an 11 years old!
They also put raw prawns in pilllow or cushion covers which will stink eventually, flour in the kettle and left it to boil, rang a sex line & left the phone connected and unravelled the tape from his cassettes

The giggling after everything they did was ridiculous though

🎶Siiiisters are doing it for themselves 🎶

I'm watching it right now, oh my days, it's cringey.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
They also put raw prawns in pilllow or cushion covers which will stink eventually, flour in the kettle and left it to boil, rang a sex line & left the phone connected and unravelled the tape from his cassettes

The giggling after everything they did was ridiculous though
Pretty minor inconveniences when you're picking up randoms on the street to have threesomes with 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.