Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bepe going from pissed as a friggin fart to completely sober and on it after finding Phil shot šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Cringing at Mark running to the pub to tell them Phil he been shot, as wooden as the Vics bar

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was Gary cast to be a stud? He thinks heā€™s well fit donā€™t he šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I remember at the time that Jamie & Sonia were meant to be loves young dream but watching it the second time around heā€™s actually quite unpleasant and treats Sonia like crap

Reactions: 6
Did Jamie nick the suit he wore for the wedding out of Jimā€™s wardrobe
Horrible

Have to echo everyone here. Jamie is awful! He's so mean to Sonia, has no personality and his hair is constantly greasy šŸ¤£

Glad to see Dan Sullivan back though! Hopefully he'll have a storyline of own, but think he's just been brought back as a 'suspect'.

At the time did the actors know who did it? I vaguely remember them saying they filmed all the suspects shooting Phil so no one could spill the beans?

Cringing at Mark running to the pub to tell them Phil he been shot, as wooden as the Vics bar
I noticed that! Think maybe Todd was trying to act 'guilty' to fool the audience, but it just came across as bad acting!

Reactions: 5
Phil taunting Dan from his hospital bed was brilliant, the start of Jim and Dots ā€œcourtingā€ is just lovely šŸ„°
I wonder if Craig Fairbrass would consider a return (I canā€™t see him as any other character than Pat Tate these days)

Did a massive catch up as I was so behind and I donā€™t get why everyone kept feeling sorry for Lisa? Watching it again she was doing my head in! Getting drunk constantly, destroying the tape of his son, arguing with every friend that says anything negative about Phil, thereā€™s too many annoying things to list lolā€¦ she wasnā€™t right in the head either, makes total sense years later she came back with some MH issue because I see the signs clearly here and she was like that before even getting with Phil - look how she acted with Michael.
So many characters I used to love Iā€™m seeing in a new light or realising how wooden their acting is!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Did a massive catch up as I was so behind and I donā€™t get why everyone kept feeling sorry for Lisa? Watching it again she was doing my head in! Getting drunk constantly, destroying the tape of his son, arguing with every friend that says anything negative about Phil, thereā€™s too many annoying things to list lolā€¦ she wasnā€™t right in the head either, makes total sense years later she came back with some MH issue because I see the signs clearly here and she was like that before even getting with Phil - look how she acted with Michael.
So many characters I used to love Iā€™m seeing in a new light or realising how wooden their acting is!
I don't get the love for Mel. She's a nasty piece of work, selfish, vain, and looks down her nose at everyone. Lisa might be a handful, but she deserved a better friend than Mel!

I haven't seen one redeeming personality trait from Mel since she arrived.

Reactions: 8
The big reveal šŸ¤£
I know we're watching in fast mode, but I couldn't sworn the who killed Phil went on for many months, but apparently it was only 4 weeks!
Jamie is so annoying, he's literally become the resident punching bag and I don't even feel sorry for him!

Reactions: 3
I don't remember Peggy being such a witch
I think itā€™s what leads to her giving up the vic? Like she had enough of it completely if I remember rightly but itā€™s been a long time so my memory is hazy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.