Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pauline Fowler always landed on her feet finding men to decorate didn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was the thing about the birth certificate to do with the Kat and Zoe secret? Something about Charlie doing the passport for her? Would Kat be on the birth certificate? Although maybe not as Zoe would see it eventually. Interesting spotting the little signs of what’s to come though!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Was the thing about the birth certificate to do with the Kat and Zoe secret? Something about Charlie doing the passport for her? Would Kat be on the birth certificate? Although maybe not as Zoe would see it eventually. Interesting spotting the little signs of what’s to come though!
Yes I suspect Charlie sorting out the passport is so that Zoe doesn’t see her birth certificate

Reactions: 6
I just said something similar on the standard EE thread.

I'm seeing little clues all over the place, it's been really well written and I can see why the big shouting match was so iconic now. They planted seeds from the beginning.

Kat though is a horrible mare, I can't abide lazy, entitled people refusing to earn their own way in life. She's a mooch!

Reactions: 7
I'm behind on this but I watched the Christmas eps last night (how good they were back in the day) and Zoe mentioned something about Sonia getting herself pregnant young and talking about it in a derogatory way, and Kat being incredibly defensive. It's so interesting to watch it back to see all the references ahead of what's to come...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm behind on this but I watched the Christmas eps last night (how good they were back in the day) and Zoe mentioned something about Sonia getting herself pregnant young and talking about it in a derogatory way, and Kat being incredibly defensive. It's so interesting to watch it back to see all the references ahead of what's to come...
I wonder if the writers knew all along that’s where they were heading or it was a last minute decision

Reactions: 2
Well it was obviously planned from the beginning then! I had no idea the secret came out so soon and long before the shouting match when Zoe finds out 😮

Reactions: 2
I remember Little Mo didn’t know. Isn’t there only a couple years between her and Kat? How did she not realise her sister was pregnant and her mum wasn’t?

Reactions: 5
I remember Little Mo didn’t know. Isn’t there only a couple years between her and Kat? How did she not realise her sister was pregnant and her mum wasn’t?
I think more than a couple because Belinda is between them but you'd still think she have noticed something.

I think more than a couple because Belinda is between them but you'd still think she have noticed something.
Also, where is Belinda? Have they mentioned her?

Reactions: 4
True. Although Little Mo was a bit gullible and not really with it. I could see her just being told a lie and then not even questioning it.

Janine is such a good character you can really see why she turned out the way she did in these classic eps

Reactions: 7
Sonia literally turns into her mother personality wise after having Chloe. Doing my head in.

Nasty Nick launching himself at Marks leg like an angry Jack Russel 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Nick made me laugh so hard today in the pub saying he’d like to thank them from his hearts bottom😂😂 something like that.Brilliant writing

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.