Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who do we think are the worst actors at the mo?
The ones who play Ashley, Zoe, Kerry and Sandra are all terrible in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
I don’t like to speak ill of the dead but Kerry’s acting was awful

Reactions: 5
Been watching classic EE most of this year and just loved 1999/ early 2000 (for me this was peak EE!) But now we're into 2001 the quality is feeling a little meh. Finding myself feeling quite bored with all the storylines to the point I'm about 10 eps behind 🤣 Hoping it picks up!

Reactions: 1
Didn't mind Sandra at first but you can tell the writers aren't interested in her anymore and are dragging out this boring Joe storyline till they drop her 🙄

• Haha
Big Mo - her dialogue is awful. she's waiting for her lines all the time and it always sounds exactly the same.

Kerry - feel awful knowing what happened to her, but it's like watching a Year 10 drama rehearsal.

Mark - I will never know how he lasted so long in EE. He's wooden and he was exactly the same in The Bill.

Zoe - she's worse than I remember her being, quite stilted.

Reactions: 2
Big Mo - her dialogue is awful. she's waiting for her lines all the time and it always sounds exactly the same.

Kerry - feel awful knowing what happened to her, but it's like watching a Year 10 drama rehearsal.

Mark - I will never know how he lasted so long in EE. He's wooden and he was exactly the same in The Bill.

Zoe - she's worse than I remember her being, quite stilted.
I think someone said it before but I think Mo was definitely meant to be a big character when she arrived and her and Pat would have been explored more but they probably realised she wasn’t up to it

Reactions: 4
I think someone said it before but I think Mo was definitely meant to be a big character when she arrived and her and Pat would have been explored more but they probably realised she wasn’t up to it
Yeah, I was waiting for that to happen. I didn't remember the history between the pair until seeing it this second time around. Weird how it just seemed to fizzle out.

Yeah, I was waiting for that to happen. I didn't remember the history between the pair until seeing it this second time around. Weird how it just seemed to fizzle out.
I know what you mean.
‘Pat and Mo’ is good though if you haven’t seen it. Watched it again recently. Karen Taylor plays a young Mo

Reactions: 3
Blew my mind when I found out the actor who plays Big Mo is the sister of Gary Oldman. Perhaps she was cast because they assumed the family had big acting talent. :LOL:

She’s ok as comic relief but glad she became more of a background character.

Reactions: 6
Dr Truman’s acting is so wooden I’m surprised Kats not got splinters off him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I quite liked her but only because she reminds me of every elderly female neighbour I’ve ever had. Bossy, nosey and demanding 🤣
I liked her too, just thought her acting was quite bad. I feel the same about Big Mo as well

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.