Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving this caring and protective side of Robbie it’s lovely.
Shame they had him as a big twerp the rest of the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t stand nasty nick and his awful eyeball acting! I have to fast forward the scenes with him in ewwwww

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ashley is even worse, he cannot act. I hate to say it, especially with what sadly happened to the actress but Zoe’s mate Kerry can’t act either

Reactions: 5
Ashley is even worse, he cannot act. I hate to say it, especially with what sadly happened to the actress but Zoe’s mate Kerry can’t act either
I think Kerry’s not to bad just a bit dated and playing a brassy little chavette so not much else to her.Zoe is shocking second time around.The best slater sister is Lynne followed by Kat and Lil mo.

Reactions: 2
Ick! Phil kissing Mel and then slobbering all over her neck. You can almost hear his boner 🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
omg i remember i HATED kerry! The girl was an AWFUL actress. (Very sad what happened to her though)

Reactions: 4
It did make me laugh when they stole the Christmas lunch using a wheelbarrow!

I had forgotten how horrible Pauline was over Chloe..

Reactions: 1
Is Dennis jr 🤤 in the episodes yet so i can start watching it?
As in Nigel Harman? Sharon isn’t even back yet in the episodes on Drama

We are currently at the very end of the year 2000. Dennis/Nigel doesn’t make his first appearance until April 2003

Reactions: 1
As in Nigel Harman? Sharon isn’t even back yet in the episodes on Drama

We are currently at the very end of the year 2000. Dennis/Nigel doesn’t make his first appearance until April 2003
Yes him. Oh man still ages to go then 😩

I can’t stand Lisa especially how she tried to mess up Michael’s life as if he promised her something.But even she doesn’t deserve Phil he’s slapped her slept with Mel and treats her like tit he’s the alcoholic mess not her.I can’t wait for him to get shot 😆I’m sure I’ve said it before in the thread but how were we crushing on Phil and Grant back then.The characters are dicks!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.