Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The late Gemma McCluskie there playing Zoe’s mate and Robbie’s one night stand Kerry. It’s tragic what happened to her at the hands of her brother

(for those who don’t remember, it’s not a pleasant story)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
What do they mean when they say “go up west”
I’ve wondered it for years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Natalie Cassidy did an amazing job with the birth scenes.

Gary fainting was great!
What a brilliant actress she is, she made those scenes really believable

Big Mo grabbing the roadworks light to put on the top of the cab 😆

Sewing the seeds of the Kat/Zoe storyline when Zoe said to Kat “I didn’t think she’d be stupid enough to get herself up the duff at her age” and Kat gave her a funny look

Reactions: 6
Poor Jamie tho all he wanted was a bit of nookie but he gets beat up because people think he was attacking Sonia or got her pregnant 😂 his character actually had a rough time full stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What do they mean when they say “go up west”
I’ve wondered it for years 😂
I always thought that up west was just going into Central London.Basically up west is the West End.I’m a Londoner so I’m pretty sure it’s that 😆

Reactions: 5
Sunita from Corrie as the social worker!

Robbie is surprisingly supportive in this storyline.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It was!!! The slapping at the end, I’m surprised Pats earrings didn’t fall off 😂 Terrys guy was pretty hilarious, especially when he did the Frank impression 😂
The earring on her right ear did fall off when Peggy slapped her right cheek but the earring magically reappeared on her ear as Pat put her hand to her face just as Peggy says “I hope you all enjoyed the fireworks…….goodnight”

• Haha
Why did Frank and Pat just stand there like a pair of idiots.It was so obvious Peggy had read the letter.If I was Pat I would’ve said Franks back to help behind the bar now I’m going home😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That Ian episode today....so good!

Where does he end up living? I'm sure he keeps the chip shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.