Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martin, you little homphobe!!
Definitely but it’s backwards times isn’t it? The world wasn’t as accepting as 25+ years ago for anything sexuality, race etc… so it’s not really a shock to hear outdated language or attitudes in old episodes not condoning it but it’s a reflection of how it was back then vs now.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if I’m
Being really stupid but I can never find classic eastenders on the iPlayer ?
There’s episodes as far back as 2008 to Frank’s funeral. I found them last night. They go from 2008-2010

Reactions: 1
The lock in episodes were so good today.I didn’t remember it at all.Really good writing and storylines with the majority of the characters at their best.Loved seeing Laura arrive yesterday

Reactions: 3
The lock in episodes were so good today.I didn’t remember it at all.Really good writing and storylines with the majority of the characters at their best.Loved seeing Laura arrive yesterday
From the comment about Reg Cox...I think they were 2 special episodes to celebrate 15 of Eastenders.

Reactions: 2
From the comment about Reg Cox...I think they were 2 special episodes to celebrate 15 of Eastenders.
Yes the bomb scare and most of the cast being locked inside the Vic for 2 episodes was to celebrate 15 years of Eastenders

Here was the Radio Times cover from that time: Feb 2000

This was actually a fold out cover which featured past & present cast members but I couldn’t find a picture with the full image unfolded.

The past & present cast that featured on the full folded out image were Michelle Collins, Martin Kemp, Todd Carty, Paul J Medford, Bill Treacher, John Altman, Wendy Richard, Steve McFadden, Gillian Taylforth, Jack Ryder, Lucy Speed, Adam Woodyatt

0385684C-295A-4964-A946-1D5C33C0DF73.jpeg

• Heart
The Eastenders family have been taking a lot of losses of late.Aunt Sal, Dr leg,Dot and now Mary.So sad❤

Still chucking at Frank getting angry at Ricky for calling the police when Dan was having lock ins at the pub when him and Peggy were away...

"What are you, some sort of pilchard?!" :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Roy was so tit under pressure from Peggy I see where Barry gets his douche bag ways!

I always thought that Sonia didn't know she was pregnant?
Yes it surprised me when she suspected she was pregnant as I too remember her being in labour was a shock to her as she didn’t know she was even pregnant in the first place.

We saw her say to Natalie today that she came on so presumably from here on in she now thinks she’s not pregnant until she goes into labour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.