Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frank Butcher has been fantastic this week, Janine running rings round him and his reactions have had me crying with laughter.

Reactions: 5
Christmas day special on Monday guys! 🎅🎄🤣

So now Grant has given his shares of the pub to Phil (all legit with keys in an envelope 😂) does he now own half? And Peggy has half?

Reactions: 3
Christmas day special on Monday guys! 🎅🎄🤣

So now Grant has given his shares of the pub to Phil (all legit with keys in an envelope 😂) does he now own half? And Peggy has half?
Might have a Turkey lunch whilst I watch get in the mood 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Frank - "I've never seen so many drumsticks..Every chicken in London must be in a wheelchair" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was a pretty dreary Christmas though...a proper Eastenders Christmas lol. Love the snow at the end to try and lift it a little 😄

Reactions: 4
Merry Christmas all
Peggy’s buffet must be stale sat on the bar uncovered for hours.

• Haha
The millennium episodes were great! Mel’s wedding make up was so late 90s 😅 Matthew coming back was such a shock, the days before spoilers!

Absolutely love watching classic Eastenders - I had forgotten just how bloody lovely Roy is ❤.

I was only 13 when the current episodes aired originally so I have a vague idea what's going to happen and then there are storylines that are a complete surprise. Much prefer watching this than any current soap!

Reactions: 7
Was wondering where Troy and his dressing gown are, think I’ve missed an episode somewhere 🤣🤣
Terry chucked him out on Christmas Day.

Irene sent Terry out to get some bread from their shop as she said they’d run out and there was none in the freezer. He bumped into Rosa who said something to him about how he & Irene need to get away from Troy and from the way she said it got Terry wondering.

He got back and looked in the dustbin outside and saw a full loaf of bread in the bin. He then worked out that Irene lied to get him out the house and he worked out their affair.

He told Irene to go and check if he’d left the alarm on the shop. Whilst she was gone he told Troy to go. He asked Troy whether he could provide a long term future for Irene like he could and Troy said no. When Irene came back Terry told her Troy got a call out of the blue from an ex with an offer to join her on a round the world trip

Terry has not mentioned to Irene that he knows about the affair but Irene now is getting suspicious as things have been awkward between them ever since

Reactions: 6
Terry chucked him out on Christmas Day.

Irene sent Terry out to get some bread from their shop as she said they’d run out and there was none in the freezer. He bumped into Rosa who said something to him about how he & Irene need to get away from Troy and from the way she said it got Terry wondering.

He got back and looked in the dustbin outside and saw a full loaf of bread in the bin. He then worked out that Irene lied to get him out the house and he worked out their affair.

He told Irene to go and check if he’d left the alarm on the shop. Whilst she was gone he told Troy to go. He asked Troy whether he could provide a long term future for Irene like he could and Troy said no. When Irene came back Terry told her Troy got a call out of the blue from an ex with an offer to join her on a round the world trip

Terry has not mentioned to Irene that he knows about the affair but Irene now is getting suspicious as things have been awkward between them ever since
thanks for the explanation! I figured Irene didn’t know as they’re still together and no sign of Troy 😂

I don’t know if I’m
Being really stupid but I can never find classic eastenders on the iPlayer ?

Ian is soooooo annoying. I want to slap his smug little face. Please tell me the truth about Lucy dies come out?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.