Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, so Mel and Steve had sex in public on a carousel on Brighton pier?! 🤣🤢 When he had a perfectly good hotel room...
This has to of been written by a man surely! They must have been pis*ing themselves writing this stuff!
Did he throw away a used condom at the start?! Gross!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Did he throw away a used condom at the start?! Gross!!!
Yes! 🤢🤢 All I could think was those poor fish in the sea 😅 there's loads of bins on Brighton pier!
It's like they were desperately trying to push the safe sex message, but the whole thing felt so seedy. I just don't believe Mel would have had sex in public! Lol I'm loving classic EE far too much! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What ya got me down as, some sorta donut?! :ROFLMAO: weird seeing young Janine as she's back in current episodes now.

Reactions: 2
The Irene and Troy affair is hilarious 😂 Terry just happening to walk in every time they're together!
Loving the introduction of Jim too 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Christmas comes so fast in Albert Square when you watch 2eps 5 days a week.Did they change Natalie’s mum?She looks different this time around and how does Pat know her?

Lisa dropping the casserole! There was plenty of room on the worktop to her right FFS 😂

Christmas comes so fast in Albert Square when you watch 2eps 5 days a week.Did they change Natalie’s mum?She looks different this time around and how does Pat know her?
I think she used to live in Albert square back in the day

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pats an all seeing, all knowing being. She knows everyone or has had a relationship with them somewhere down the line 🤣
I vaguely remember when the Slater's joined, Pat already had beef with Big Mo before they'd even unpacked!

Good to see Dan Sullivan back! Looks like his words of wisdom are gonna cure Phil's alcoholism 😅
Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't he buy the pub and become a real unlikeable baddie?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please tell me Natalie's mother goes soon.

Loved Amsterdam. Cannot wait for the next few episodes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Please tell me Natalie's mother goes soon.

Loved Amsterdam. Cannot wait for the next few episodes.
This is what I like about these Classic episodes, these frequent trips away from the square. It’s nice to see some different locations other than their houses, the cafe, the restaurant and The Vic

This is what I like about these Classic episodes, these frequent trips away from the square. It’s nice to see some different locations other than their houses, the cafe, the restaurant and The Vic
Yes, the show must have had a good budget back in the day for all these impromptu trips!

However was stretching it a bit that Steve would even consider going to Barry's stag do 🤣 and that Ian wouldn't mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Amsterdam episode was great fun
My fav part was this
Natalie “I thought we were going to Anne Franks house”
Natalie’s mum “I didn’t know you knew anyone here”
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When Barry got with janine years later I didn’t find it so weird but watching janine in school uniform in the classics and Barry is in his late thirties it’s so strange to think they ended up together! And he never grew up either, his character is so childish he waited ages to find someone to marry, rushed into commitment with Natalie and then says he has doubts right before they’re meant to get married 🤨 I can’t remember what happened with them but I hope they don’t get hitched!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.