Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Bianca was annoying, I feel bad for Rickaaayyyyy 😂 when’s the fallout with Carol finding out? I remember that being fantastic. Very dramatic!
Next week! 😁

Didnt she propse because she thought one of his kids was dying?
She has 2nd thoughts about the wedding and her feelings for Ian but as Lucy becomes ill and they think it's cancer she goes through with it. Lucy doesn't have it but Ian hides the results so she dumps him straight after the wedding.

Reactions: 1
I really don't care for Natalie and Barry but enjoyed the Natalie family story much more than I am enjoying Dan and Bianca.

I’m hating Mel, Ian obviously didn’t want to get back together. We know soon she gets back with Steve and leaves Ian at the alter. I know he lies about Lucy’s test result, but still. Could’ve saved him a lot of heartache

Both episodes were fantastic today.
Bring back that type of content to present day.

Reactions: 5
These last few episodes have been amazing. I feel so sorry for Carol and poor Sonia who's trying so hard to keep it all going.

Reactions: 3
I'm in the midst of catching up and finished the reveal episodes last night, cannot rave how about them enough.

My favourite thing was how many people in the Square were interconnected and affected by the affair. You had Pat, who loves both Ricky and Bianca equally, Frank, Peggy (via Frank), Robbie, Sonia and then Phil, who pissed me off protecting his new mate Dan over Ricky who has known for years. The show just doesn't have that community now.

Lindsay Coulson was fantastic but I thought Sid Owen was equally as good, my heart went out to him.

I am glad to see the back of Bianca, just as I was Tiffany.

It is a real shame that both Ricky and Bianca became parodies of themselves in their 2008 returns.

Also, the picture of Patsy Palmer as a little girl that Carol picked up was the image of Maisie Smith. Excellent casting.

Reactions: 6
Loving classic EE at the moment!
The court case today was great TV, though I'm wondering how Steve was colouring his jet black hair in prison?! 🤣
God, I remember watching today's episode when they announced Matthew guilty back in 1999 when I was 10! It's actually very scary to think that was almost 23 years ago 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The court case was fantastic, both Matthew Absolom and Martin Kemp utterly convincing. Really enjoyed the reactions of Matthew's friends in the aftermath, I don't believe the current show has the well defined friendships we see here.

The Phil and Grant stuff was awful, and that wave to Beppe at the airport :oops::oops: So panto.

I love every scene Frank is in. He and Pat are up there with my favourite ever characters but I have to give the show credit because pairing him with Peggy thus getting him back in the Vic was genius.

Reactions: 4
Loving classic EE at the moment!
The court case today was great TV, though I'm wondering how Steve was colouring his jet black hair in prison?! 🤣
God, I remember watching today's episode when they announced Matthew guilty back in 1999 when I was 10! It's actually very scary to think that was almost 23 years ago 😵
I was in a pub that night and they had telly on in a side room and we were all huddled round waiting for the verdict.
I know its not up there with 'where were you when the twin towers fell?' But still...

• Haha
I love every scene Frank is in. He and Pat are up there with my favourite ever characters but I have to give the show credit because pairing him with Peggy thus getting him back in the Vic was genius.
Love Frank as well! Whatcha think we are, a coupla donuts he said recently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolutely obsessed with classic EE at the moment binge watching on uktv play I want more and more lol

Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Wait, so Mel and Steve had sex in public on a carousel on Brighton pier?! 🤣🤢 When he had a perfectly good hotel room...
This has to of been written by a man surely! They must have been pis*ing themselves writing this stuff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.