Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, I remember the Ian and Melanie story, don't remember Barry and Natalie!

Reactions: 1
Why the hell did Roy tell Barry? To ease his own conscience? Sometimes it's better to keep it to yourself and live with the guilt.
I never liked Lenny and Huw together, but shame Lenny left.

Reactions: 3
I know janine is a total witch now but the way bianca is treating her and speaking to her is bleeping shocking 😭 can’t understand why no one told bianca to shut the duck up constantly sniping and being rude!

Reactions: 6
I always liked Carol but when she comes back with Dan she seems all smug. Bianca’s character is annoying now though. I remember watching the wedding on NYE millennium night at my friends house party then we turned the tv off and got hammered! Good times 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Great episode today,Carol slapping selfish sour faced Bianca!! Doesn't Bianca leave soon?

Dan and Bianca snogging it don’t even look real 😂

MAKE IT STOP

• Haha
Dot and her hemp tea 😂 I remember this so well first time round, can’t get my head around the fact it was over 22 years ago though.
If I’m right it’s not the last time she has “hemp” issues 😂

I could never understand Mel proposing to Ian??
And Bianca and Dan makes me feel :sick: felt so sorry for Carol, her own mum!!!

The Bianca and Dan thing seems to have escalated so fast.I know they have a past but bloody hell he did seem genuinely happy with Carol on the holiday.Carol pissed me off today why expect Dan to fight her custody battle with Alan he should support her not take on all her baggage.Natalie’s mums a moody witch

Sam is back but missing part of her nose
Can someone explain why Sarah’s eyes are permanently dilated?
Has anyone ever seen Irene smile?
I miss Tiffany

• Haha
God Bianca was annoying, I feel bad for Rickaaayyyyy 😂 when’s the fallout with Carol finding out? I remember that being fantastic. Very dramatic!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.