Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ricky is expecting a lot of her tbh.Why would she want to live in the pub where her best friend has a abusive marriage before dying.I wouldn’t.Although she is a misery.Glad carols back but no news as to how the trial with Billy went.Are they still under witness protection 🤪

Ricky is expecting a lot of her tbh.Why would she want to live in the pub where her best friend has a abusive marriage before dying.I wouldn’t.Although she is a misery.Glad carols back but no news as to how the trial with Billy went.Are they still under witness protection 🤪
Blimey, I'd forgotten about the witness protection!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought that was abit tight of Kathy coming back and not letting Phil see his son, I felt sorry for him, very briefly :ROFLMAO:

I remember the Saskia storyline but I didn’t remember little kids randomly finding her body 😩

How stupid of Kathy.Why put Ian at risk by not letting him tell Phil she was back in the country.Although Kathy knows him and Grant are child snatchers so clearly didn’t want what they did to Cindy.So glad Jeff called the social I would’ve done it out of spite if I was Simon on New Years Day.Mel and family are such bleeping busy bodies tbh😆

Reactions: 2
I am enjoying Eastenders at the moment and now Dans arrived although I’m finding it hard to see him as anyone else other than Pat Tate 😂
The size difference between him and Carol lol

Missed some of today’s episodes today.But this week has been so good so far.In love with Dan.He just delicious.If I was Bianca I’d tell Alan and let him tell Carol.I can’t remember how Steve gets out of this Saskia business

It’s been really good, the trip to Nottingham.
Gianni in the the jacuzzi though trying to look all sultry and just failed 😂
Sick to death of Biancas miserable face and tit fringe though.
Robbie get down and dirty in the arcades and of course the introduction of Charlie Brookes as Janine.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Missed some of today’s episodes today.But this week has been so good so far.In love with Dan.He just delicious.If I was Bianca I’d tell Alan and let him tell Carol.I can’t remember how Steve gets out of this Saskia business
Think they are both charged and face a trial. Somehow Steve gets Matthew blamed for it all....Matthew goes to prison and learns how to be tough. Then gets revenge. His Dad is back in it for a bit too.

• Wow
Anyone half decent at Maths want to work out exactly when the Slaters will be with us please.
We’re in June 1999 with their first appearance Sept 2000

• Haha
She'll be back fairly soon...

Not with the infamous Gavin though!
No, to have a fling with a neanderthal!!!
I really really can't stand Bianca, that sour face:mad:
Good to see Janine back, I really liked her,one of the best characters!

My old neighbour was a drummer in the band 'Bus', which is on a t-shirt Bianca wears a lot..He then went on to marry KT Tunstall, now divorced though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.