Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't a huge fan of this upcoming story, that's when EastEnders changed for me.

Reactions: 2
My god the actress that plays saskia is honestly the worst actress I have ever witnessed 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wasn't a huge fan of this upcoming story, that's when EastEnders changed for me.
I agree actually.

As Brookside fan when this first aired I didn't bat an eyelid I was used to OTT drama, but in hindsight it doesn't fit the tone of EE at all.

Steve's actions are ridiculous too, he clearly acted in self-defence, he had a witness, others have seen Saskia acting crazy. There was no need to try and cover things up.

Reactions: 1
I agree actually.

As Brookside fan when this first aired I didn't bat an eyelid I was used to OTT drama, but in hindsight it doesn't fit the tone of EE at all.

Steve's actions are ridiculous too, he clearly acted in self-defence, he had a witness, others have seen Saskia acting crazy. There was no need to try and cover things up.
I loved Brookside too!!
Watching this storyline again, there was no need for them to have got rid of the body etc, it was self defence, and they had cctv!!

@MaryX82 Connor and Mary have left 🥳🥳
Honestly I hated Mary Connor and Ruth for so long.Glad their gone.If I was Simon I’d call Social Services on Grant just to piss him off.Why doesn’t Matthew duck off to Leeds to his parents that’s what I would’ve done.Lisa was behaving so desperate her and Michael hooked up few weeks it was hardly a full blown affair yet she was trying to demand so much from him so soon.I actually really liked Michael found the wife miserable as sin.

Reactions: 3
Sarah has to be one of the worst characters ever!
She is very inconsistent, I remember not liking her from original but re-watching I have liked her at some points and hated her at others. I think there's a lack of cohesion in her personality, she just flips depending on the storyline.

This Luca business is very tedious, very reminiscent of the Robbie storyline from a few year ago where Ted beat him up.

Tony however looks the best he is ever looked and I'll be sad to see him go. I may be biased but I think he has evolved nicely as a character and can definitely do better than miserable Simon.

She is very inconsistent, I remember not liking her from original but re-watching I have liked her at some points and hated her at others. I think there's a lack of cohesion in her personality, she just flips depending on the storyline.

This Luca business is very tedious, very reminiscent of the Robbie storyline from a few year ago where Ted beat him up.

Tony however looks the best he is ever looked and I'll be sad to see him go. I may be biased but I think he has evolved nicely as a character and can definitely do better than miserable Simon.
I was never a fan of Tony, he was always woe is me, he had an affair with his girlfriend's brother, was a lazy arse when it came to work too!!
I'll be glad when he, Simon,Pingu and Sara leave :ROFLMAO:

Having just caught up on today's episodes I'll retract my statement about Tony evolving, he's regressed to his old Neanderthal self.

• Haha
Really enjoyed today's episodes!
Grants back still being a selfish sod, loved Pat slapping him!!
I've always thought Frank and Pat should have just got back together!!
Ian is well punching! Pingus lips going overtime on Gianni :sick:

Really enjoyed today's episodes!
Grants back still being a selfish sod, loved Pat slapping him!!
I've always thought Frank and Pat should have just got back together!!
Ian is well punching! Pingus lips going overtime on Gianni :sick:
I agree the wedding and build up episodes were brill.It feels like Grants been away for months tbh.In that time Peggys been sick again,had the operation and planned a wedding.I really cannot stand Grant he makes everything about him.I like Ross Kemp but don’t know how or why.I like Roy’s impotency storyline done well and fitting with the times.If my son was in hospital I would be with him not Louise to busy with Gianni who seems so desperate of late.

I agree the wedding and build up episodes were brill.It feels like Grants been away for months tbh.In that time Peggys been sick again,had the operation and planned a wedding.I really cannot stand Grant he makes everything about him.I like Ross Kemp but don’t know how or why.I like Roy’s impotency storyline done well and fitting with the times.If my son was in hospital I would be with him not Louise to busy with Gianni who seems so desperate of late.
Yes Roy's story is an interesting one too, poor bugger.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Finding it all a bit boring right now. The Matthew/Steve thing is dragging and Martin harassing old ladies. When does it get exciting again?

Finding it all a bit boring right now. The Matthew/Steve thing is dragging and Martin harassing old ladies. When does it get exciting again?
There is the Carol, Dan Sullivan & Bianca triangle coming up soon

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh god, sour faced Bianca is back, who ends up being one of the biggest hypocrites ever :rolleyes:
So Kathy is back in the country, that's another good storyline coming up:oops:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.