Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor tiff she's so sweet 😔 and such a good character! She could have gone on to be a real eastenders icon

Reactions: 3
I actually can't wait until Tiffany leaves. Her and Grant's relationship is so toxic. It's unbelievable than anyone actually ever shipped them!

Her whole time in Eastenders was a sad story. Betrayed by everyone she loved...Tony, Simon, Grant, Louise.
I don’t feel that sorry for her with the Tony relationship.They were a casual hook up when she had a personality and she was sleeping with Grant around the same time.Doubt she was heart broken when they split up.Although still not cool from Simon

That was a classic episode, though I don't know how Tiffany didn't lose her tit at the time she found out! And also not tell Simon about Pingu :ROFLMAO:
Shame they couldn't of just let Tiffany move away with an option of coming back one day.

Why didn’t Tiffany just duck off passport or not.If my husband has been sleeping with my mum I would’ve got Beppe to drive me as far away as possible.Agreed brilliant classic episode today.Poor Jamie probably wishes he stayed with Billy after almost witnessing that.

Reactions: 2
Her whole time in Eastenders was a sad story. Betrayed by everyone she loved...Tony, Simon, Grant, Louise.
And the one person who didn’t treat her like crap, Beppe, Tiffany kept playing with his feelings. One minute she was up for it and then when she felt guilty about cheating on Grant she would change her mind at the last second

Reactions: 5
I actually, though briefly, felt sorry for Ricky!
Loved how most were eager to slag off a 'Mitchell' to the police :ROFLMAO:
Grant crying at the end, I laughed like a drain 😂

Reactions: 1
These episodes really are Eastenders at it's best..although the Tiff stuff makes me sad..

Reactions: 4
Tiffany really upset me when she died. I was about 11 and I idolised her haha. Martine is so annoying these days now.

Just watched the Xmas day ep, funny how when you rewatch it you see things differently!
Why the duck didn't Tiffany tell her brother about Pingu??
Grant arguing with Tiff about picking Courtney up, he was soo in the wrong about what he did!
Phil not batting an eyelid when Grant said he slept with Pingu?
Bianca being an absolute witch after Ricky got her the keys to her shop, selfish mare!
Rant over :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Just watched the Xmas day ep, funny how when you rewatch it you see things differently!
Why the duck didn't Tiffany tell her brother about Pingu??
Grant arguing with Tiff about picking Courtney up, he was soo in the wrong about what he did!
Phil not batting an eyelid when Grant said he slept with Pingu?
Bianca being an absolute witch after Ricky got her the keys to her shop, selfish mare!
Rant over :ROFLMAO:
Missed the last 20 mins of the episode but why the duck is Tiffany keeping it to herself?She should use it to get her child back.I would’ve had him done for coming into the hospital too.She could at least confide in Beppe and Simon who might twig after seeing Grants birthday card to Pingu.Every move Tiffany makes is just so stupid.I’m surprised they found a brain to do the surgery on tbh

• Haha
Missed the last 20 mins of the episode but why the duck is Tiffany keeping it to herself?She should use it to get her child back.I would’ve had him done for coming into the hospital too.She could at least confide in Beppe and Simon who might twig after seeing Grants birthday card to Pingu.Every move Tiffany makes is just so stupid.I’m surprised they found a brain to do the surgery on tbh
Ha ha, she done my head in too! Bloody tell everyone he was shagging your mum!!!

• Heart
Well that was a hectic Xmas day!
Bianca was a witch not telling Ricky about the scan
Could never understand Mel fancying Ian:sick:
Grants face when he was taken down, how I laughed!
And a lovely treat for the new year, Steve Owen😘

• Haha
Well that was a hectic Xmas day!
Bianca was a witch not telling Ricky about the scan
Could never understand Mel fancying Ian:sick:
Grants face when he was taken down, how I laughed!
And a lovely treat for the new year, Steve Owen😘
you forgot Lenny and Huw living their best lives going house to house to get fed and watered 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.