Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should have never let them kill her off, she could be in it now! She had been bigged up about having what it takes to make it in Hollywood or have an amazing pop career. Oh well

Reactions: 1
I loved Tiffany i was only about 12 when I used to watch this and wanted to be her haha. Now Martine gets massively on my tits with all her begging on Instagram and loving herself after her surgery.

• Haha
She should have never let them kill her off, she could be in it now! She had been bigged up about having what it takes to make it in Hollywood or have an amazing pop career. Oh well
To be fair she did have a number one single didn’t she? She just petered out very quickly.

How much is a pain in the arse is Mary!
Mel's first appearance, I'd forgotten she was the vicars sister!
How come Tiffany had so much time off before her big ( and sad) storyline?

Reactions: 2
I think the actress was ill with ME or something like that. She had big chunks of time off during Eastenders like when she had chicken pox and when she started her My fair lady she was always off sick. Her weight went up too and she was picked on about that in the press etc.

Yes Mary gets on my tits.As does Michaels wife.She’s been there 5 mins and wants to be Miss Warford 1998.Mel entering means Martin Kemp shouldn’t be too long 🥰.Roy’s killing me with all the crappy decision he’s been making lately.Maybe the writers were testing the show with lees and lees Tiff😆

• Haha
Yes, Michaels wife is so sour faced, I'm actually liking Michael this time around!
Not much longer for the dreadful trio (Ruth, Conner n Mary) it's October 98 now, they bugger off Feb 99, can't bleddy wait!

Sonia was such a legend. It's a shame they turned her into a dopey drudge.

Creepy Barry in that black satin sheet :sick:
I always wanted Pat and Frank to get back together!

Omg absolute classics today, Pat: ‘Now look at him, skint, impotent and tryna run me over!’ And of course, ‘you witch! You cow!’ 😂😂

I bloody love Frank Butcher 'Peggyyyy' and of course Phil and Grant. ahh the good old days when soaps were good and had decent characters in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.