Classic Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching yesterday's they felt out of sync, just googled, they skipped an episode, don't know why. Steve come back from London and Jim confronts him over the accident, Fiona decides to leave ( hurrah!!!) And one of Sally's kids spills a drink on Greg's computer!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Watching yesterday's they felt out of sync, just googled, they skipped an episode, don't know why. Steve come back from London and Jim confronts him over the accident, Fiona decides to leave ( hurrah!!!) And one of Sally's kids spills a drink on Greg's computer!!
Here is a MP4 link to the missing episode 21/09/98

Apart from Steve calling Fiona a witch I can’t see any reason why they would skip this episode. Even if they found witch offensive they could have muted that word or cut it out of the episode

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I feel robbed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The missing episode is on the hub. It's down as being on today at 3.31pm, so I got all confused catching up on today's episodes 🙄

Aww Hayley and Roy!!
Well done Vera!!
Sallys a cow!
Fred made me feel abit queasy lusting after Audrey!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe Kevin in today episode really roughing up Sally although she as been a total witch to him lately.Also why would Steve care about Audrey she’s not in charge of everything just because she’s a councillor 🙄

I felt a little uneasy hearing Audrey refer to Alf as a "boring old husband" knowing that Bryan Mosley (Alf) would not be in the show for much longer.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I enjoyed watching Classic Corrie at 5:30pm yesterday I must admit.I can’t believe how Roy behaved to Mike although he totally deserved it.Roy was quite savage back in the day 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Des to Natalie:
“I’ll sell up my house and move in with you”

Natalie to Des:
“You’re not taking that ugly, tiny, uncomfortable park bench with you”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has the flat above the shop changed layout?

I'm sure there used to be a window where the bedroom is and the bedroom was to the right of the door leading downstairs..

Roy and Gail run a business together and she was quite instrumental to bringing him and Hayley together, yet on 2021 Corrie they act as strangers

First appearance for Linda Sykes, she was some character!!!!
Good to see Sally and Greg get their comeuppance!
Liz is a trollop :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
First appearance for Linda Sykes, she was some character!!!!
Good to see Sally and Greg get their comeuppance!
Liz is a trollop :ROFLMAO:
So the splitting up of Mike and Alma must be fairly imminent at the rate of two episodes a day

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.