Classic Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my pet hates is when actors have to say lines while eating a meal. Denise & Des seemed to be exasperating more than usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah lads, what's that dreary Zoe doing back on the Street? I thought she'd left for good ages ago!

Reactions: 5
Natalie's son Tony has a very bad bleach hair job, tinges of green!!!
I wonder if that’s him back back - if it is, it can’t be long before we see Jez Quigley - Corrie’s baddest bad boy since Alan Bradley (was going to say Alan Badley but thought that would be one bad too far)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if that’s him back back - if it is, it can’t be long before we see Jez Quigley - Corrie’s baddest bad boy since Alan Bradley (was going to say Alan Badley but thought that would be one bad too far)
Yep that's him, must admit,had a wee crush on Jez back in the day,bet when I see him again, I'll be like, REALLY, what was wrong with me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Yep that's him, must admit,had a wee crush on Jez back in the day,bet when I see him again, I'll be like, REALLY, what was wrong with me :ROFLMAO:
He was one of my favourite Corrie characters. In real life Lee Boardman who played him married Jennifer Jones who played Gena the barmaid. Always remembered this random thing. Loved him in a series about a show biz agent where he carried a couple of tiny dogs about with him, so different to JQ. Just googled it was called Drop Dead Gorgeous in 2006.

Reactions: 9
The McDonalds are always featured heavily. Each producer really loved this family. I don’t see the attraction myself

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I liked Liz and Andy in those days.
Steve is OK now when he is not using his gurning face.
In real life Bev Callard is nice, she used to run fitness classes near to where I lived.
I’d love to go to an old school Bev Callard aerobics class ! We had her work out video on VHS when I was growing up

God I'd forgotten about him but had a bit if a crush on him too. Seem to remember it was the oversized leather jacket but scared yo watch back now 🙈😂

• Haha
If only Jez would take out the permanently irritating Garrr-ehh and Jud-ehhh Mallett..... can any of you geniuses recall how much longer I have to suffer them?

• Haha
We’re the twins toddlers when Judy passed?
No I think she died of an aneurysm or something like that and the twins were delivered early? I could be havering but I have an image of her collapsing hanging out washing (but then I didn’t remember her having twins so I don’t think I’m a reliable source 😂)

• Haha
No I think she died of an aneurysm or something like that and the twins were delivered early? I could be havering but I have an image of her collapsing hanging out washing (but then I didn’t remember her having twins so I don’t think I’m a reliable source 😂)
Yes it’s hazy for me, I remember her hanging the washing out but for some reason thought the twins were born 🤷🏼‍♀️ Were they a boy & girl?

I had to go & check the wiki

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.