Classic Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t condone violence but I was so willing Kevin to slap Sally today.The least she could do was sign the remortgage papers.If the money went from the house to the garage she would still be entitled to half in the divorce.Silly witch.

Reactions: 1
I don’t condone violence but I was so willing Kevin to slap Sally today.The least she could do was sign the remortgage papers.If the money went from the house to the garage she would still be entitled to half in the divorce.Silly witch.
Ah no wonder @Thelmachops felt sorry for him too! It’s totally going to end in tears but are they together for a few more years after this storyline?

I seem to remember them, Roseh and Sopheh living in Ashley’s house but I could be making that up?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Ah no wonder @Thelmachops felt sorry for him too! It’s totally going to end in tears but are they together for a few more years after this storyline?

I seem to remember them, Roseh and Sopheh living in Ashley’s house but I could be making that up?
I don't think they get back together straight away. IIRC, Kevin ends up with a new partner for a while and they get back together later on.

Reactions: 2
I don't think they get back together straight away. IIRC, Kevin ends up with a new partner for a while and they get back together later on.
I caught a bit of the current ones and I think he was getting married to someone else! My street is so boring 😔

Yes, I don't normally feel sorry for shouty Kevin 🤣

• Haha
Sally is so smug and high and mighty. Of course she was hurt but she’s behaving no better than Kevin now. Those children will be hurt all over again, she’s not thinking of anyone but herself.

Reactions: 7

Kevin and Sally swapped houses with Ashley and Claire I think.
I've missed a few episodes, because my dvd recorder was playing up. How did people find out that Toyah, was behind the bomb hoax? Quite a shocking stoyline really.

Sally still lives in Ashley’s old house. She and Kevin lived together there for years until he had an affair with Molly Dobbs ( a lot went on in the interim). Kevin has ended back at number 13.

Sally still lives in Ashley’s old house. She and Kevin lived together there for years until he had an affair with Molly Dobbs ( a lot went on in the interim). Kevin has ended back at number 13.
I remember Molly! She’s just turned up with her family in #classicemmerdale and she’s annoying in that too!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sally is so smug and high and mighty. Of course she was hurt but she’s behaving no better than Kevin now. Those children will be hurt all over again, she’s not thinking of anyone but herself.
She’s like a hormonal teenager with Greg 😖

• Sick
Reactions: 5
They've changed the music on the Argos ads - it's equally as annoying but can't hear the girl who is getting her hair straightened saying "I am all packed, yes" as much now 🤣

• Haha
Just caught up, didn't remember the Toyah story running away!
Yay, nearing the end of Fiona!!!

Reactions: 4
Snap! Does Fiona leave soon? I hate the way she sticks her face out when she's angry 🤣
I still have trouble getting my head around her sleeping with old Whataboutye McDonald! It didn’t really go anywhere…unless Steve finds out and that’s why she leaves….🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.