Classic Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still have trouble getting my head around her sleeping with old Whataboutye McDonald! It didn’t really go anywhere…unless Steve finds out and that’s why she leaves….🤔
I don't know how far up to you are but Steve knows about that!!! She didn't even have the excuse she was pissed either!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don't know how far up to you are but Steve knows about that!!! She didn't even have the excuse she was pissed either!!!!
Ah no I’m running behind! Well I think that would be a game changer for any relationship 😳

I know I watched these episodes the first time around but I couldn’t remember Toyah’s ordeal. I’ll tell you another ordeal, bloody Sally Webster - give your head a wobble Sal, he’s taking you for a fool!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah no I’m running behind! Well I think that would be a game changer for any relationship 😳

I know I watched these episodes the first time around but I couldn’t remember Toyah’s ordeal. I’ll tell you another ordeal, bloody Sally Webster - give your head a wobble Sal, he’s taking you for a fool!!
Yeah Sally is doing my head in - but so is Kevin. Sick of hearing him moan. I often mute the telly when he starts, even now with modern Corrie.
I live for the Alec, Jack and Vera scenes at the moment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe weve all forgotten the Toyah story cos it was pretty crap!
Sally is getting on my nerves too, hopefully the kissing Greg's face off has finished, made me:sick:
Loving Vera and Jack acting as employees and tenants of Alec now!!!!

• Haha
Yeah Sally is doing my head in - but so is Kevin. Sick of hearing him moan. I often mute the telly when he starts, even now with modern Corrie.
I live for the Alec, Jack and Vera scenes at the moment 🤣
It’s Roseh and Sopheh I feel sorry for! They were always such a solid couple but I guess that must be boring.

I never appreciated just how good those three characters were! Alec is brilliant, Roy Barraclough played a perfect old skinflint.

It can’t be all that long until Tyrone comes with Margi Clarke (and never leaves!), he, Jack and Vera were a good trio too (from what I can remember 🤷🏻‍♀️)

I’m a week or so behind but I am sooo bored of how many times Kevin and Sally keep breaking up and getting back together and I know it’s not even over yet 😫😫

It’s Roseh and Sopheh I feel sorry for! They were always such a solid couple but I guess that must be boring.

I never appreciated just how good those three characters were! Alec is brilliant, Roy Barraclough played a perfect old skinflint.

It can’t be all that long until Tyrone comes with Margi Clarke (and never leaves!), he, Jack and Vera were a good trio too (from what I can remember 🤷🏻‍♀️)
I feel sorry for those 2 kids who have to listen to all that shouting, it must be so loud for them being so near to it. It was awful today when Sally, Kevin and Natalie were all shouting loud and those 2 just had to stand there and take it, wonder if they give them ear plugs.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I still have trouble getting my head around her sleeping with old Whataboutye McDonald! It didn’t really go anywhere…unless Steve finds out and that’s why she leaves….🤔

If you’ve watched the Toyah London episodes and Sally & Greg then you are way past the point when Steve found out about Fiona & Jim. That happened months ago. Jim interrupted the wedding of Fiona & Alan declaring his undying love which was when it all came out. It was one of the reasons why Steve was angry with Jim and he fell/was pushed off the scaffolding.

Last edited:
If you’ve watched the Toyah London episodes and Sally & Greg then you are way past the point when Steve found out about Fiona & Jim. That happened months ago. Jim interrupted the wedding of Fiona & Alan declaring his undying love which was when it all came out. It was one of the reasons why Steve was angry with Jim and he fell/was pushed off the scaffolding.
Ah I see, so he’s known for ages! I did miss the ones where Alan went and sussed he’d ditched her but I didn’t know the story! Did not know Steve was so tolerant

Reactions: 1
Ah I see, so he’s known for ages! I did miss the ones where Alan went and sussed he’d ditched her but I didn’t know the story! Did not know Steve was so tolerant
Steve took a while to get over it. He only really forgave his dad after he ended up in hospital which was weeks later. He ended up in hospital as they got into a argument about Fiona, they had a tussle at the top of the scaffolding and Jim ended up falling. He forgave Fiona (although there was nothing to forgive as he and Fiona were not together at the time) a lot quicker than he did Jim but it was still a good while

Steve took a while to get over it. He only really forgave his dad after he ended up in hospital which was weeks later. He ended up in hospital as they got into a argument about Fiona, they had a tussle at the top of the scaffolding and Jim ended up falling. He forgave Fiona (although there was nothing to forgive as he and Fiona were not together at the time) a lot quicker than he did Jim but it was still a good while
Thanks Cupid! I didn’t see the scaffolding fall, I caught up just after Jim was in hospital.

Fun fact (but a well known one), the actor who played Alan, Glenn Hugill, was the Executive Producer and the Banker in Deal or No Deal

Reactions: 6
The kids in it are tit actors 🙈🤣
I know this is harsh but that Sophie is just the worst.In all the arguments and action the Webster family has seen she stands around looking pretty gormless.A little cutie but can’t act for tit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know this is harsh but that Sophie is just the worst.In all the arguments and action the Webster family has seen she stands around looking pretty gormless.A little cutie but can’t act for tit 😆
She is too bloody cute though!!

Honestly every time I watch I think she’s about to look directly at the cameras.She is sweet though
I get the feeling that her Mother is on set, standing out of shot of the camera and waving at her to keep her smiling, whilst Kev and Sally tear strips out of eachother.

The girl who plays Sarah-Lou in Classic Corrie atm is terrible. It's like she's reading her lines off a piece of paper infront of her but stutters over them.

I know I'm going to hell for slagging off child actors 🤣

• Haha
I get the feeling that her Mother is on set, standing out of shot of the camera and waving at her to keep her smiling, whilst Kev and Sally tear strips out of eachother.

The girl who plays Sarah-Lou in Classic Corrie atm is terrible. It's like she's reading her lines off a piece of paper infront of her but stutters over them.

I know I'm going to hell for slagging off child actors 🤣
I haven’t been paying attention to the classic Sarah Lou I’ll be sure to look out for her next time🤣

I haven’t been paying attention to the classic Sarah Lou I’ll be sure to look out for her next time🤣
You might not be able to see her - poor kid had the longest fringe covering most of her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.