Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Maya is such a great baddie!
She’s absolutely gorgeous looking aswell. They need to bring someone like her back for Dev. Change his character back from the ridiculous one he plays now. Like a parody of his former self with Bernie.

Reactions: 6

IngressUK

VIP Member
The line "He's a cheating, two timing pervert' spoken by Gail, was edited from today's episode.

From 1m 26secs..

I thought the edit looked a bit odd, from Todd cowering by the sofa, to suddenly appearing outside with Gail and Eileen.

• Wow

EnglishRoseIrishRover

Was unexpectedly off on Friday which was a bonus in terms of getting my flat organized but when I realised it was the wedding episodes I stopped tidying up and sat down to fully enjoy them. Suranne Jones was just great

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I don’t like this bloke who’s bullying Roy. I hope he doesn’t do anything too nasty to him as I can’t remember what happens

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Be glad when Karen leaves shortly. Absolutely cannot stand her. I don't even remember her being this bad first time round, but watching the episodes again she's just an awful horrible character.

Salacious

Chatty Member
That scene between Harry and Janice. Beautiful. Made you cry one minute, laugh the next. Classic Corrie.