Classic Coronation Street #5 Just have a little patience cropper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be glad when Karen leaves shortly. Absolutely cannot stand her. I don't even remember her being this bad first time round, but watching the episodes again she's just an awful horrible character.

Reactions: 5
Wanda had me absolutely howling, her describing Ken as a 'fine bit of trouser' and her hogging the bathroom, Blanche declaring that she only goes once a week so shouldn't be rushed. Just brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Blanche saying that Liz looked like she was dressed like a prostitute had me howling.

It must have been so hard for the rest of the Barlows to not crack up in scenes with her.

Reactions: 8
The episodes have been taken off the app again, and on X they are saying they license has run out and they don't know if they will be added back 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The episodes have been taken off the app again, and on X they are saying they license has run out and they don't know if they will be added back 🥴
I’ve just looked and I can’t see them either. They don’t even come up when I search and it’s not showing in my continue watching either 😡
Somebody posted this on a thread in Digital Spy:

“anyone not able to watch classic corrie on itvx becouse the past episodes have now expired but you will continue to see future episodes being brought to itvx services”

Reactions: 1
Somebody posted this on a thread in Digital Spy:

“anyone not able to watch classic corrie on itvx becouse the past episodes have now expired but you will continue to see future episodes being brought to itvx services”
Grrrrrrr how can they have expired when they’ve only just been on! The Emmer ones are still there.

So is that it for us? I mean..I threaten to stop watching on a weekly basis 😆 but I’ll be fuming if they take the choice away
I hope not, I’ve really enjoyed watching the old eps. I can’t watch when it’s on because of work. I’m hoping it’s just a glitch and that they’ll magically reappear!

Reactions: 2
Do none of you have the ability to record? That’s what I do? I know loads of people don’t have those boxes anymore but I find it so much easier than using the app.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
They did this 6 months - a year ago, removing all the episodes then starting a fresh with newer episodes as they’re shown. I recall posting about it on a previous thread. Sadly I’m missing the last 5 episodes so I’ll need to search through YouTube for them

Reactions: 1
I’m bleeping FUMING about this. I had a whole week to catch up on. I also have sky glass and I thought it was dead good until I’ve just come across this problem 😂

Reactions: 3