Classic Coronation Street #5 Just have a little patience cropper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love love love these set of episodes.

The girls night out. The explosions. Even Sean isn't getting on my wick.

Reactions: 12
Love love love these set of episodes.

The girls night out. The explosions. Even Sean isn't getting on my wick.
The girl's night out. So simple - just a realistic girl's night and just goes to show how far modern Corrie has fallen.

Sean is actually really good - saying that if Kelly had been a man and he a woman it would have been an attempted rape. He's not wrong. When did he get to be insufferable?

Reactions: 11
rip dev's 7 shops 🪦

maya was soooo good. I might even watch again if they brought her back

Reactions: 7
I loved these episodes but struggled with Sunitas constant screaming!
Her screaming was going right through me from when her mouth was taped up to when she was outside and Meena was trying to run her & Dev over.

We get it, you’re scared. Give our ears a rest will ya 🤫

Those were great episodes. I forgot Maya went round burning all the shops

That, Corrie, is how you do a great set of episodes for a villain. And she didn’t overstay her welcome like more recent villains where they milked the character and kept piling on more unlikely scenarios for them in order to extend their stay in the show

Reactions: 11
I know people don’t like Sean in modern day Corrie but I really feel sorry for him in these classic episodes. How vile is Kelly being with him?

She tries to kiss him. He says no he’s not interested as he’s gay. She then keeps trying to kiss him and force herself on him and not taking no for an answer. Then back in the factory she still tries to force the issue, Sean literally has to fight her off and then she makes out to Danny the story was the other way around getting Sean the sack

Reactions: 8
Her screaming was going right through me from when her mouth was taped up to when she was outside and Meena was trying to run her & Dev over.

We get it, you’re scared. Give our ears a rest will ya 🤫

Those were great episodes. I forgot Maya went round burning all the shops

That, Corrie, is how you do a great set of episodes for a villain. And she didn’t overstay her welcome like more recent villains where they milked the character and kept piling on more unlikely scenarios for them in order to extend their stay in the show
Her screaming was too much, I am surprised Maya did not finish her off....just to shut her up.
I could not bear it - too much.

Reactions: 5
I think I might skip this weeks episodes Sunita’s screaming still annoys me from twenty years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do Claire and Ashley have a Christmas Day wedding?
---
And also, I don’t remember Karen ever being pregnant. My children were little at the time so maybe I was too frazzled 😆😆

Reactions: 1
Do Claire and Ashley have a Christmas Day wedding?
---
And also, I don’t remember Karen ever being pregnant. My children were little at the time so maybe I was too frazzled 😆😆
Yes they do and Claire looks lovely but I don't remember Karen being pregnant either...

Reactions: 2