Classic Coronation Street #5 Just have a little patience cropper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t this already happened? I swear les and cilla fell through or had a bath and the dog jumped in a few weeks ago while he was trying to get back with Janice
They’ve only just had the large bath delivered. You might be thinking of another scene

Last edited:
They’ve only just had the large bath delivered. You might be thinking of another scene
I know that but I swear they’ve done a bathtub falling through the ceiling before 😂
---
I know that but I swear they’ve done a bathtub falling through the ceiling before 😂
I’ve just remembered it was when they got the water bed and they came through the ceiling. That ceiling must be so weak by now 😂

---

I’ve just remembered it was when they got the water bed and they came through the ceiling. That ceiling must be so weak by now 😂
Wasn’t the waterbed Maureen & Reg above the corner shop?

Reactions: 8
Mrs Cakeworthy (from the Green Green Grass) as the runner at the TV studio.

Denzil from Only Fools and Horses yesterday and Mr 'Groovy Gang' as the Quiz Show Host. 😆

groovy_gang_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I have no memory of the Barlow/McDonalds being on this quiz show

Usually when a tv show, be it a sitcom, drama or soap have characters that end up on a quiz show it’s usually quite memorable

Reactions: 4
Yeah it is , doesn't he pay Rosie's school fees or something in favour of sally sleeping with him or did I just imagine that

Blanche was on top form today. 🤣 These recent episodes with the game show have been great.

Reactions: 8
I forgot how many scenes were filmed outside of coronation street. Modern day Corrie is quite stale as a lot of the scenes are in the street only. Watching classic eps there’s the weatherfield arms, the eps in the swingers house, Webster’s dining out the quiz show etc. It does make it more interesting.

Reactions: 12
Blanche was on top form today. 🤣 These recent episodes with the game show have been great.
Blanche: “Good looks are a curse, Deirdre. You and Kenneth should count yourselves lucky” 😄😄

I loved the scenes of Steve frantically trying to stop Karen from seeing a TV

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Blanche: “Good looks are a curse, Deirdre. You and Kenneth should count yourselves lucky” 😄😄

I laughed out loud at that. Also when she was raging with Shelly in the Rovers and said she wouldn’t be back, even if she was handing out free nuts 🤣🤣
Loved Norris, getting in about the gossip and desperate for Karen to find out about the quiz. Christ, it really

I loved the scenes of Steve frantically trying to stop Karen from seeing a TV
I laughed out loud at that Blanche joke. Also when she was raging with Shelly in the Rovers and said she wouldn’t be back, even if she was handing out free nuts 🤣🤣
Loved Norris, getting in about the gossip and desperate for Karen to find out about the quiz. Christ, it really really shows how absolute tit current Corrie is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I laughed out loud at that Blanche joke. Also when she was raging with Shelly in the Rovers and said she wouldn’t be back, even if she was handing out free nuts 🤣🤣
Loved Norris, getting in about the gossip and desperate for Karen to find out about the quiz. Christ, it really really shows how absolute tit current Corrie is.
I love the humour from older generation, Blanche's one liners are so good she makes me laugh so much 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I forgot how many scenes were filmed outside of coronation street. Modern day Corrie is quite stale as a lot of the scenes are in the street only. Watching classic eps there’s the weatherfield arms, the eps in the swingers house, Webster’s dining out the quiz show etc. It does make it more interesting.
I enjoyed the caravan ones in wales / Blackpool ones a few months (years??) back too. Agree with you

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Debra Stephenson and Bradley Walsh got on off screen. They both have a background in comedy, and they seemed to work well together.
They were all over the papers that her husband read texts between them and Bradley had to try save his marriage. So I’m guessing they got on a bit too well. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6