Classic Coronation Street #5 Just have a little patience cropper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the hindsight bit that fascinates me.
First time round it seemed Shelley was neurotic and Charlie just needed breathing space.
Now we know the future you can seem him as abusive and coercive.

Reactions: 6
It’s the hindsight bit that fascinates me.
First time round it seemed Shelley was neurotic and Charlie just needed breathing space.
Now we know the future you can seem him as abusive and coercive.
oh totally

you can really see now how he started ramping the abuse up

can't wait till tracy puts on the negligee, sticks 'whatever' on the stereo and picks up the ornament... 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fred’s little backwards boogie 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

I love the character. You can tell he was well loved behind the scenes too. He brings out the best of all his scene mates.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fred’s little backwards boogie 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

I love the character. You can tell he was well loved behind the scenes too. He brings out the best of all his scene mates.
I love Fred so much

I have been compelled to make one of my very low effort memes layering him over laura linney in the bejeweled video 💜💜

IMG_20240506_221148.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t get how Stacey is able to convince everyone she didn’t do anything wrong. Why does Ken get angry with Blanche but not Tracey.

poor sunita ☹

I know a lot of people find her annoying, but she never deserved this

loved roy getting his little guidebook out to explain to everyone all the traditions at the wedding 💗

Reactions: 4
poor sunita ☹

I know a lot of people find her annoying, but she never deserved this

loved roy getting his little guidebook out to explain to everyone all the traditions at the wedding 💗
She really didn’t. And I’m no Sunita fan, but she looked stunning in her proper wedding outfit. Like a princess!

Although, when they cut to her in the cell, she was so roughed up I thought she’d been in there all night 😅. Loves a bit drama, does Sunita.

Reactions: 3
Maya is such a great baddie!
She’s absolutely gorgeous looking aswell. They need to bring someone like her back for Dev. Change his character back from the ridiculous one he plays now. Like a parody of his former self with Bernie.

Reactions: 6
It’s annoying how quickly Liz folded after saying she wasn’t going to let Charlie win then left after one day. I feel it’s out of character as thought she’s stronger then what they are showing her as. Why didn’t she argue why Charlie is always behind the bar.

Reactions: 7
It’s annoying how quickly Liz folded after saying she wasn’t going to let Charlie win then left after one day. I feel it’s out of character as thought she’s stronger then what they are showing her as. Why didn’t she argue why Charlie is always behind the bar.
A huge reason why she started at the rovers was to be closer to Jim - why would she do that and then be fixated on Charlie? And why doesn’t she bring up the fact that Charlie did the exact same thing to Shellies own mother not that long ago? Who’s the common denominator?

Reactions: 1
A huge reason why she started at the rovers was to be closer to Jim - why would she do that and then be fixated on Charlie? And why doesn’t she bring up the fact that Charlie did the exact same thing to Shellies own mother not that long ago? Who’s the common denominator?
Liz has mentioned this to Shelley (as Deirdre told her as Liz wasn’t around at the time) but Shelley chooses to ignore this ‘coincidence’