Classic Coronation Street #3 Save the cobbles residents are whining, whilst Deirdre and Dev are 69ing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see Emma Kenny (or Taylor) back as the mum Curly canvassed who complained about the price of Freshco beans

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nice to see Emma Kenny (or Taylor) back as the mum Curly canvassed who complained about the price of Freshco beans
I noticed this too and posted it on the Emma Kenny thread but I don't think anyone on there knew what I was talking about 🙈😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There is an article in today's DM about Kevin Kennedy's (Curly Watts) 25 year sobriety. I wish he would return to Corrie, he might help make it worth watching again

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought I used to like curly. Rewatching it I find him shouty. A few characters I thought I liked yet I’m not the second time round, Eileen, Fred, Martin.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I thought I used to like curly. Rewatching it I find him shouty. A few characters I thought I liked yet I’m not the second time round, Eileen, Fred, Martin.
Not Fred! You have to love Fred - it's the law! 😄

• Heart
I’m catching up and I find David a cocky little brat. Preferred old David’s character

• Heart
My favourite characters this time around are Roy, Betty, Edna, Norris and Emily. I don’t even remember Edna from the first time but she’s so deadpan.

There are a lot I’m ‘meh’ about but Maxine is my least favourite character in the history of TV

Reactions: 5
I hadn’t remembered loving Alma as much as I do now. She’s realistic, she’s loyal, she’s kind, she’s cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My favourite characters this time around are Roy, Betty, Edna, Norris and Emily. I don’t even remember Edna from the first time but she’s so deadpan.

There are a lot I’m ‘meh’ about but Maxine is my least favourite character in the history of TV
Maxine is the worst, the way she treats Ashley is horrible. Can't wait for her exit storyline 🤫 Hayley and Roy are my favourites, they are so awkward and adorable 🥰

I think Alma is a wonderful all rounded character. They need an Alma in today’s Corrie

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Watching that scene between Rosie and David in the garden talking about their families, I’m surprised they didn’t make that a thing when they grew up- A Platt and a Webster getting together

Finding it a bit creepy that Jason ends up going out with Rosie later on when she's grown-up but has currently got the hots for Sally!

• Haha
Watching that scene between Rosie and David in the garden talking about their families, I’m surprised they didn’t make that a thing when they grew up- A Platt and a Webster getting together
I love all the little Rosie and little David scenes. They so authentic compared to the cobble kids today.

Reactions: 7
I think Alma is a wonderful all rounded character. They need an Alma in today’s Corrie
She really was, I've had to stop watching Corrie, it's really crap, crap storylines, crap characters, woops said crap alot, but that sums it up!!!!

she needs to have a baby with the doctor first!
Ugh, that means that even at 10 episodes a week she’ll be around for a while. I quite like Ashley but sorry Ash, I’m going to have to forward your scenes with Maxime

• Haha
I’ve reached the episode where Eileen is throwing chips at Dennis. What do all these men see in her?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.