Classic Coronation Street #3 Save the cobbles residents are whining, whilst Deirdre and Dev are 69ing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, when Maxime said she wanted to see a Doctor about falling pregnant, I thought she might have more…conventional methods in mind 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve reached the episode where Eileen is throwing chips at Dennis. What do all these men see in her?
I've never understood that either!! As for Dennis, he was one of the better blokes, too good for Eileen!

Reactions: 8
Was Vikram doing Steve McDonald impressions when he got out of the Taxi?

All that gurning. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Chris Smith left Walford in 1988 and became an Election Returning Officer in Weatherfield in 2001.

380x520.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That fire scene today was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. So much drama over nothing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember during the Richard Hillman years, Gail had a few items from Jigsaw. One evening I came back from a shopping trip in the nearest big city and I showed my Mum my new lilac Jigsaw cardigan. I put Coronation Street on and Gail was wearing the same one! The Jigsaw staff told me after that Gail wore a few of their clothes. I was a fashionable 20 something and I didn't like "sharing" my coveted new cardigan with Gail Platt!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.