Classic Coronation Street #3 Save the cobbles residents are whining, whilst Deirdre and Dev are 69ing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toyah is absolutely fantastic in this storyline and totally believable and so is Janice. Even Les is pulling it out the bag.

Reactions: 6
Peter is a much nicer character now, but physically he definitely grew into his looks. For the last few years I've found him on occasion smoulderingly, but don't find younger Peter at all attractive.

Reactions: 13
Peter is a much nicer character now, but physically he definitely grew into his looks. For the last few years I've found him on occasion smoulderingly, but don't find younger Peter at all attractive.
Ive always thought men grew into their looks anyway. I wouldn’t have fancied my OH 20 years ago 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So the cancer story… was about to write something but unsure if i would spoil the story for anyone. Theres 2 people i think it could be

So the cancer story… was about to write something but unsure if i would spoil the story for anyone. Theres 2 people i think it could be
I’m quite a bit behind but I think this is maybe Alma’s exit storyline.

Reactions: 4
Fiz was a right b×tch to Roy and Hayley.

Glad to see the back of her.

Unfortunately she does return..☹

I’m quite a bit behind but I think this is maybe Alma’s exit storyline.
It is.

Why they couldn't of given that character a happy ending, plus the opportunity to return in future - is beyond me.

Reactions: 7
Yea i thought this too. I also thought of one other person but am maybe getting confused with a real life story?

Yea i thought this too. I also thought of one other person but am maybe getting confused with a real life story?
I can’t think but then it appears I watched it with my eyes closed as I only remember half the storylines 😂.

You could pop it behind a spoiler - sorry if you know this already but the three dots and downwards arrow - click on that and then spoiler. It’ll ask you to call it something and then you’ll see [ and ] and anything you type between those will be spoilered.

And if you want to double check, the preview button is next to the reply.

(I hope that doesn’t come across as patronising)

Reactions: 2
I can’t think but then it appears I watched it with my eyes closed as I only remember half the storylines 😂.

You could pop it behind a spoiler - sorry if you know this already but the three dots and downwards arrow - click on that and then spoiler. It’ll ask you to call it something and then you’ll see [ and ] and anything you type between those will be spoilered.

Thank you as I was unsure how to post spoilers...

Not at all. I could see the spoiler bit but wasnt 💯 so didnt do it. Never thought to preview it. Thankyou x

Watching her first appearance really makes you wonder how she's still there 20 years later. Awful character.
She really is! How she treated Roy and Hayley was awful!

Going back to the Alma storyline, she was always one of my favourites, pity she couldn't of gone off with Frank, not looking forward to this :confused:

Reactions: 6
She really is! How she treated Roy and Hayley was awful!

Going back to the Alma storyline, she was always one of my favourites, pity she couldn't of gone off with Frank, not looking forward to this :confused:
Oh no! I hoped she’d run into the sunset with him!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.