Classic Coronation Street #3 Save the cobbles residents are whining, whilst Deirdre and Dev are 69ing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only one episode on the itv hub today, is that right?
I think this is happening a couple times a week, tis annoying, I say annoying!!!
Yep, it's pissing me off! I don't get why they have to miss an episode just for pissing Downton Abbey?? It's literally a channel showing repeats - just show Downton Abbey later!!

Reactions: 6
I was never a fan of Sam, but how I cheered when he pinned Martin on the table!!!!

I’m not loving the storyline at the minute. I can’t ever remember dougie and Co having the rovers haha!

Reactions: 4
Fred ends up with it don’t he? Then he gets with Linda’s mum.
(least that’s what my memory is telling me)

another shout out to little David Platt he is just so funny

Reactions: 3
Fred ends up with it don’t he? Then he gets with Linda’s mum.
(least that’s what my memory is telling me)

another shout out to little David Platt he is just so funny
Ah ok. I dont remember that bit. I dont remember Linda’s mum either.

is the Liam thats in prison (that Karen was seeing before) the same Liam that gets with Maria later on?

Reactions: 1
I’m ridiculously far behind but things I don’t care about:

* Ashley and Maxine trying for a baby
* Danny

I recognise Susan and Adam but can’t remember the three stooges owning the Rovers. I remembered Sam was a stripper but can’t remember what the point of him is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All I could think when Martin was going off about Sam was give it a couple of years and you’ll be sniffing round the girl next door.
🤢 not looking forward to that storyline

Reactions: 9
I’m ridiculously far behind but things I don’t care about:

* Ashley and Maxine trying for a baby
* Danny

I recognise Susan and Adam but can’t remember the three stooges owning the Rovers. I remembered Sam was a stripper but can’t remember what the point of him is.
I fancied Danny sooooo much back then 🤦🏻‍♀️
Not sure Ashley and Maxine ever have a baby do they. Theyre both blumming annoying. Surely Richard Hillman will be in it soon thankfully 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure Ashley and Maxine ever have a baby do they. Theyre both blumming annoying. Surely Richard Hillman will be in it soon thankfully 😂
Spoiler
Maxine gets pregnant by the GP, Ashley forgives her

• Wow
I thought he was quite good looking this time around until he started being weird. Poor Sal, she had no luck with the men 😔

I accidentally deleted one of my CBA list - the garage rashes! Who cares if they’re itchy IT’S NOT A PROPER STORYLINE!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No way @Libbylulu

(I wasnt sure whether to do a reply to your spoiler in case it didnt block it out !)

I am shocked!! How could i not remember this.
Spoiler
The son is named Josh. Maxime gets murdered and when Ashley marries Claire they raise him along with their son Freddie

• Wow
Martin is such a hypocrite, blaming Gail, yet he was the one to have an affair! And that storyline coming up is :sick:
I think David is a brat!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.