Classic Coronation Street #2 I say Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is Liz meant to be, I was shocked her fiancé (can’t remember his name) wanted a family with her

Reactions: 2
The infamous, out of place Rosamund St viaduct to nowhere is now in (the not so) Classic Corrie.

If you look carefully, you can see they haven't yet put up the fake street mural. Therefore, Rosamund St under the bridge currently leads into the grey brick studio wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They always amaze me on these soaps, they're always skint, but can still afford a pint in the rovers or a a cooked breakfast in Roy's!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn’t it to do with one of terrys kids and the money and some medical thing?

Can't believe I'm saying this, but well done Martin for having ago at that bigot Les!!!!

As we are fast approaching the end of this thread, I wonder if anyone would like to think of a title for the next thread?

Elizabeth was such a tart!! Jim should have said to her, cheerio now!!

• Haha
As we are fast approaching the end of this thread, I wonder if anyone would like to think of a title for the next thread?
We’re fast approaching the live 40th Anniversary episode and the ‘Save the Cobbles’ campaign. Maybe something to do with that

Also Peter Barlow with a new head, as played for the first time by Chris Gascoyne, makes his debut in the live ep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.