Classic Coronation Street #2 I say Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alma looking like she’s had the best time in about 10 years at the freshco BBQ siege. What a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alma is just fabulous
Amanda Barrie is fabulous in real life and I love how she dresses, pity she wasn't in more shows after Corrie. Wish she would appear on Loose Women more often as she is value for money when she is on live TV.

Reactions: 6
Amanda Barrie is fabulous in real life and I love how she dresses, pity she wasn't in more shows after Corrie. Wish she would appear on Loose Women more often as she is value for money when she is on live TV.
I always remember her altercation with Gordon Ramsay on Hells Kitchen when she went to slap him and he had to block her hands

Reactions: 5
Catching up on the last few days of episodes - Dougie is such a vile bastard.

Catching up on the last few days of episodes - Dougie is such a vile bastard.
Have you noticed how his accent has changed this week, trying to be a hard Manc and it is not just working, makes me cringe when he shortens his words.

Reactions: 3
I don't remember the France episodes at all!! Strange that Raquel wouldn't wait until Curly got there to hand over their daughter, Sarah Lancashire must have been busy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I had about 8 weeks of episodes to catch up and I’ve got through 14 today. The best soap villain in the history of soap villains (sorry Greg Kelly) went out with a whimper, Mark Baldwin can drink a minibar dry in 5 minutes and sober up in half that time and Audrey will do anything for a hat.

It’s funny what sticks in your mind, I vividly remember Jez shouting “Steven James MacDonald, come on down!” and Linda’s floral headdress but other than it, it’s like I hadn’t seen those two storylines. And I don’t remember the Dougie/Vinnie/eviction storyline either.

I think the best acting so far definitely goes to Bethany! The way she looked at Roy when he was reading the Grand Old Duke of York 😍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I had about 8 weeks of episodes to catch up and I’ve got through 14 today. The best soap villain in the history of soap villains (sorry Greg Kelly) went out with a whimper, Mark Baldwin can drink a minibar dry in 5 minutes and sober up in half that time and Audrey will do anything for a hat.

It’s funny what sticks in your mind, I vividly remember Jez shouting “Steven James MacDonald, come on down!” and Linda’s floral headdress but other than it, it’s like I hadn’t seen those two storylines. And I don’t remember the Dougie/Vinnie/eviction storyline either.

I think the best acting so far definitely goes to Bethany! The way she looked at Roy when he was reading the Grand Old Duke of York 😍
That's some marathon!! And commitment 🤣
I'm glad Mark has gone as he was a proper wet fish, but does anyone else remember him coming back and Linda leaving with him? Or did I dream it?

Antony's wonky-chinned daughter is on my list of characters I'd love to cull.

• Haha
That's some marathon!! And commitment 🤣
I'm glad Mark has gone as he was a proper wet fish, but does anyone else remember him coming back and Linda leaving with him? Or did I dream it?

Antony's wonky-chinned daughter is on my list of characters I'd love to cull.
I’m sure he does come back! Yeah when Mike gently jostled him into the shower, it was a far cry from Steve’s kicking 😳

I’ve yet to encounter her, I’m looking forward to it!

Reactions: 2
I know someone else has mentioned it on this thread before, but can we talk about The Kabin? It seemes to have doubled in size!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.