Classic Coronation Street #2 I say Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just at the siege episode and it’s a carbon copy/darker version of my favourite ever episode of Only Fools and Horses

Thats what I thought when I watched it. I expected the security guard to be in on it all along and the ring leader to say that he was known to the police and they nicknamed him the “sh-a-dow”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thats what I thought when I watched it. I expected the security guard to be in on it all along and the ring leader to say that he was known to the police and they nicknamed him the “sh-a-dow”
Well they didn’t have a barbecue in OFAH and the gun was made in Taiwan so that’s a couple of differences but the hapless kidnapper, time lock safe and the “they’re just scared kids” is identical.

“It’s me Del, little little Lennox!”

Reactions: 2
Can classic Corrie's Candace please teleport herself to current Corrie to give Summer the same pity party speech?! Brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mark Eden was in the 1968 film 'Curse of The Crimson Alter' last night.

He didn't look a lot different to when he played Alan Bradley some 18 years later.

• Heart
How does that work with Liz becoming the new permanent Landlady of the Rovers?

She leaves in mid January 2001!

How does that work with Liz becoming the new permanent Landlady of the Rovers?

She leaves in mid January 2001!
Tne next time Liz McDonald will return will be for the special Blackpool episodes in late 2003. Featuring Bet Lynch, a Prison escaped Jim Mcdonald and George Baker as Cecil Newton.

Maxine Peacock has got to be one of the most annoying TV characters in the history of all TV 🙄

The boy Wayne someone help me out please what has he been in either before or after his Corrie appearance
Thankyou

Quite a few things:

For me, Dougie Ferguson and Des Barnes take that title home between them !
I didn’t mind Des but Dougie makes me want to punch myself in the face! He plays a good drunk but other than that, him and his coat are super annoying!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Quite a few things:

Brilliant thankyou, it’s East is East I remember him from

I didn’t mind Des but Dougie makes me want to punch myself in the face! He plays a good drunk but other than that, him and his coat are super annoying!
Ergh, Dougie can duck right off. Can't stand the actor. He was just as terrible in Emmerdale.

It's the stage like booming voice and over acting. It's works on a stage, but not in a soap. He drives me potty. Plus he is a scumbag.

Reactions: 4
In yesterday's episode when Norris said the music (on a cruise liner) brought the Fred Astaire out in him.

Vera responded with 'Ginger Rogers more like'.

Much to Norris's disgust.

🤣

Corrie really isn't the same anymore. It hasn't got the brilliantly written characters such as Norris, Blanche, Jack and Vera in it, for a start!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know why they are only showing one episode a day at the moment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.