Classic Coronation Street #2 I say Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the thread title 😂

anyone know when they start switching the Webster and Platt kids for different actors?Dynamics change considerably then.

Reactions: 1
Love the thread title 😂

anyone know when they start switching the Webster and Platt kids for different actors?Dynamics change considerably then.
Provably in the next few weeks - I’m sure the Platts come in September 1999 and now it’s August 1999.

Reactions: 2
Blanche is finally a regular after two brief appearances (1996,1997) and a lengthier return over Xmas 1998.

She certainly made her mark in Corrie fairly early on during this return. :ROFLMAO:

Poor Emily was one of her early victims.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Terry has slithered back, he really is horrid! I felt like shaking Vera, she's so blind when it comes to him :mad:

Reactions: 5
Richard Hillman!
Now you’re talking! Corrie have had some good baddies. It was Terry Duckworth and Nick “hello Maaaar” Cotton from Eastenders who stick in my mind but Richard Holman was a great character

Now you’re talking! Corrie have had some good baddies. It was Terry Duckworth and Nick “hello Maaaar” Cotton from Eastenders who stick in my mind but Richard Holman was a great character
I thought Alan Brady was a great everyday villain. Genuinely scary when he tried to attack his shop assistant!

Reactions: 10
I thought Alan Brady was a great everyday villain. Genuinely scary when he tried to attack his shop assistant!
Yes! Him and Rita were a bit before my time so I didn’t see his nastiness but that iconic scene with the tram is Classic Corrie. Hard to believe he was married to Audrey in real life (he sadly passed away on New Year’s Day)

Charlie Stubbs was a good baddie and Tracy Barlow kinda was/is too but I didn’t like her conning Roy Cropper into thinking they’d slept together

Reactions: 8
Yes! Him and Rita were a bit before my time so I didn’t see his nastiness but that iconic scene with the tram is Classic Corrie. Hard to believe he was married to Audrey in real life (he sadly passed away on New Year’s Day)

Charlie Stubbs was a good baddie and Tracy Barlow kinda was/is too but I didn’t like her conning Roy Cropper into thinking they’d slept together
I miss Tracy being the street witch

Looking forward to the Richard Hillman story. ‘You should have stayed at the party Maxine’!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looking forward to the Richard Hillman story. ‘You should have stayed at the party Maxine’!
I would happily bludgeon her with the way she’s acting over the wedding! Who picks they’re husband to he’s best man?!

Reactions: 6
I think Ashley must like domineering women, even Claire nagged at him relentlessly

Reactions: 5
Terry has slithered back, he really is horrid! I felt like shaking Vera, she's so blind when it comes to him :mad:
Vera and Terry in Corrie really do mirror Dot and Nick in EE. No matter what either have done, both Vera and Dot take them back, time after time.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.