claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been seeing her for months on my fyp and have been so confused. WHY does she insist on those same 2 hairstyles? WHY does she insist on having her pants pulled down to almost reveal her flange? WHY the weird dancing?! It’s kind of a shame because I feel like she’s probably a really nice person but the whole setup is so weird. I feel sorry for her son as well, surely she can see how many people forward her stuff and the fact she limits her comments.

Reactions: 5
Imagine rushing home on a Friday night, digging out your shortest tightest item of clothing and then spending the rest of the night making up tit dances, that was something we did when we were ten! and for the love of god why does she repeat the same dance over and over again, but on the plus side I think she's finally put the emille sande routine to bed at last! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone more stuck in the last, I bet she can’t wait for TFI Friday and The Word tonight

Reactions: 2
bleeping hell. She’s so full of self praise. How kind and ditzy she is How she makes people laugh. How approachable she is even when people don’t think she’s approachable ( no doubt because she’s so stunning and famous 😝). Who bigs them self up like this
On another subject who the duck is selling Jane Norman stuff with tags on on Vinted.!!! Who keeps shot like that for so long. It’s £4 Claire because it’s over 20 years out of date ! I haven’t seen a Jane Norman shop since 1999 !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's such a beautiful person - her words.

Girl is so full of herself and trying to pass herself off as humble. What a woman

Reactions: 1
1000 miles dance mash-up is now her fave because someone stitched her to say how good it was 🤦‍♀️

Because she's a bleep

She's reached single mama and snapshot eye levels of annoyance so she is now tarred with the same brush

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really doesn’t have any substance does she. I’ve seen 2 speaking videos from her over the last couple of days. She should stick to dancing 😂

The way she angles the camera, her poses and that daft pout. It’s clear she’s absolutely in love with herself. I’m all for self confidence but she is on another level! Cringe

She really doesn’t have any substance does she. I’ve seen 2 speaking videos from her over the last couple of days. She should stick to dancing 😂
She's definitely lacking in engaging and witty conversation. Imagine being in her company, no wonder her mate wanted vodka at half 11 this morning.

• Haha
Hi guys…. Hope your having a good Saturday … Well.. you know how I am always been trolled

Just watched the Tesco story, well most of it got bored, defo didn’t happen and on a different note can someone pass her a wet wipe or stick her on the bath she just looks like she needs a good scrub all the time, her face looks grey in areas from so much built up make up
F6DE7963-B926-4140-8988-3C3D1655AFF2.jpeg

Imagine seeing that in a pub 😂😂😂 bleeping hell state of it lol

And her famous dance? Ppl are taking the piss out of u doing it, it’s not a good thing 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.