claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did not wear that fanny scraper to the pub? Dear lord. She's must be a laughing stock in her village.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her dancing videos remind me of Leyroysuperman who sometimes comes up on my FYP. Does anyone have any tea on him?

Reactions: 1
She always says how she doesn't wear foundation and if that's true then she is either really incredibly leathery or she wears enough Bronzer to make her skin go like that.

Tone it down Clare, you're 42

She always says how she doesn't wear foundation and if that's true then she is either really incredibly leathery or she wears enough Bronzer to make her skin go like that.

Tone it down Clare, you're 42
She may not - I’d say she is constantly on the beds to keep the colour the same

Outfit of the day: power ranger chic

Like anyone would want to know where her bloody clothes are from 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Orange lipstick to match her orange top to also match her orange skin 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

On a separate note, why is she not capable of just wearing a tshirt like a shirt?

Orange lipstick to match her orange top to also match her orange skin 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

On a separate note, why is she not capable of just wearing a tshirt like a shirt?
Because through hardwork, determination and being such a beautiful person she wouldnt be able to show off her belly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought i had seen everything with the dancing, then she pulls out the air violin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Flew here after seeing the air violin vid, although I did think it could also be air cello, who knows, she's a woman of many talents! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Been out all evening and just seen the air violin. Am off to go and learn all the moves so I can duet her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.