claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she is buying washed up jeans for Β£25 πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€£

9117C03E-E5C1-4ECE-9AE3-2624DA139686.jpeg

These are supposed to be Black?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DB2FE597-A60B-4619-B2FB-3DCF613C14A8.png

Clean your ears hun, also if the violin vid doesn’t go viral too I will be shocked, why anyone would watch that back and think yesssssss smashed it, is beyond me. There are no words
Has she had threads or something? That line near her ear looks like she's had a mini lift

Reactions: 1
What a mess. No wonder her forehead looks stretched beyond all recognition.

Glad this thread is moving now, desperate to get the new thread title up πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I almost died at the air violin. She goes from one extreme to the next🀣🀣🀣 and her latest video of the stag that nearly ate her is just the usual sideshow of her wrinkley face πŸ₯±

Anyone seen this piss take πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha oh god. When someone else does it, you can see how it's not quite a dance as much as it is a selection of erratic movements

I think the air violin dance is the new Emily Sande dance! looks like its here to stay! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Female version of snapshoteye but rolled in orange paint. I can’t with the air violin… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.