claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A hahahahaha what a bleeping tragic mess. It doesn't even fit her.

Her poor poor son must be getting bullied mercilessly at school

Reactions: 1
I just don’t get where she finds these clothes like what does she Google to find them bodysuits.. dont think she’s realises ur boobs are supposed to fit in them cups lol

Our super young, smooth and youthful looking Clare looks a big different without a filter doesn't she.

Hahaha and the story that she gets Id'd all the time. For what? Free bus travel for over 60s?
She reminds me of Madge from Benidorm! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every time she comes on my FYP my hubby says oh not her again. And proceeds to take the piss out of her dance especially the weird things she does with her arms, hands and head tilt. Then the fanny slicers she wears my god they make my fanny turn inside out just looking at them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every time she comes on my FYP my hubby says oh not her again. And proceeds to take the piss out of her dance especially the weird things she does with her arms, hands and head tilt. Then the fanny slicers she wears my god they make my fanny turn inside out just looking at them
Your profile picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Every tiktok is about how hard life is (clearly about her break up) but then doesnt explain and wants attention lol either tell people or stop using it as content lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.