claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ‘true story’ post - daft cunts who go on about how mad and ditzy they are are generally the most boring pricks you’re likely to encounter. Would rather lick the roads than see her shite posts

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I had my volume on mute I would’ve thought she was doing a dance routine on her latest TikTok!

Oh I am so funny, I put crispy dick instead of crispy duck hahahaha what a silly person I am.

Shes an airhead. A boring one at that. And an epileptic pepperami, can't forget that. Can we talk more on this thread please we need that as the new thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen her video from the run this morning - is she taking a tripod with her? She is still doing that bleeping Emile sande dance as well.. also story about the other woman not turning up. Maybe she had a genuine reason ( tbh - I didn’t watch all the way to the end so may have missed something).

For some one who’s just run, I think 3 miles? She looks kinda ‘unsweaty’ looks like bull shite

Reactions: 2
Shes desperate to tell everyone what's up isn't she. Just spit it out instead of all the dm hun videos and thirst traps because she's quite clearly split from Robbie

Reactions: 1
Shes desperate to tell everyone what's up isn't she. Just spit it out instead of all the dm hun videos and thirst traps because she's quite clearly split from Robbie
This!! Literally she can either just say whats happened or shut up about it! Im a nosy witch i want to know lol

I think she is stuck in the 2000’s - I wonder if that’s when she was fat and wanted to wear polyester dresses but didn’t because she was fat at the time ? Can’t work out why else she favours the clothes from this period in time.

I think she is stuck in the 2000’s - I wonder if that’s when she was fat and wanted to wear polyester dresses but didn’t because she was fat at the time ? Can’t work out why else she favours the clothes from this period in time.
I've often thought that, I was 20 in 2000 and her clothes, make up and the songs she plays all remind me of that era, its like she missed out when she was fat and now she's trying to re-live that time again

He ‘funny’ stories about how ritzy and zany she is are so unfunny it’s not true! And the bird who blew her out, I don’t blame her. Perhaps she couldn’t go through with it. You know like a friend you feel you have to see but dont want to see That’s Clare !!

He ‘funny’ stories about how ritzy and zany she is are so unfunny it’s not true! And the bird who blew her out, I don’t blame her. Perhaps she couldn’t go through with it. You know like a friend you feel you have to see but dont want to see That’s Clare !!
Ditzy not ritzy !!

She's doing a lot of ditzy stuff lately. Hole in jumper, stick on bra 😂 showing.

Also the new misguided dress needs burning. It's hideous

• Haha
She could have made that story about what happened in Tesco more interesting by having a dance to go with it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.