claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely had that dress in 2001! Hideous.

Yeah that video went viral for all the wrong reasons. Look how many shares it's had of people laughing at her

Reactions: 2
Honestly her video make me feel better about myself when I need a pick me up. How do her friends let her do those absolutely horrendous dances & game movements and leaning forward its sooo strange 🤔

Reactions: 1
Wtf is up with her neck?😂😂😂😂😂

Why does she have a mushroom on her swede?

Self absorbed weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That videos gone “viral” because everyone’s so amazed a long faced, buck toothed horse with its mane in a bun is attempting to dance

• Haha
What with all the singing in the car vids?? She doesn't even sing in time, she's making such a fool of herself, doesn't she realise people are probably laughing at her!

Reactions: 1
What with all the singing in the car vids?? She doesn't even sing in time, she's making such a fool of herself, doesn't she realise people are probably laughing at her!
She is not even in sync when she is speaking the words

I go home from work n put my pjs on I don’t come home and stick on a silk leotard n trackbottoms 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg the Nicki minaj video when she does the turn around thing.

She’s stiff as a bored. Reminds me o a greyhound dry humping the air 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You’d think with all the dancing she does that her technique would improve, but it doesn’t, she has no natural rhythm whatsoever! 😂😂😂

She's getting an even bigger ego and worse at dancing. She said her freddy jeans were really expensive. They're £40 at the most. No wonder she's dressing in the early 2000s,shes pricing everything at that point too

She got a new dress for £4 off Vinted it’s Jane Norman… so when did they go out of business lol she’s literally in the year 2001

Reactions: 4
A £55 Jane Norman dress for £4. And as I mentally expected, it's hideous. A combined monstrosity of a dipped and a handkerchief hem, made of 100% flammable material and so far out of fashion that it won't be trendy again for another 20 years, if ever!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.