claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the most awkward uncoordinated person I've ever seen, none of the dance moves come natural, Theres a young girl who dances on tiktok, I think her names Paige, but I feel like Clare tries to copy her dance moves, what the hell is the slo mo all about? it looks good if you get it right, unfortunately Clare looks like an 8 year old dancing in front of her mirror!
Yes she’s deffo a paige wannabe

Have you looked at the profiles of the men that think she’s sexy gorgeous and beautiful 🤣🤣. Not the type of geezers you’d go for that’s for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She has done her makeup. First time she has worn any for months Apparantly 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She has done her makeup. First time she has worn any for months Apparantly 😂
She wears tit lipstick every day .. how can she say she hasn’t worn any for months? 🙄

Just see the video - the dress she has on is actually lovely.. but why does she insist on wearing those tit stripper shoes? And she has an hideous shade of lipstick on 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her videos this weekend have done me in.
Made a new friend who was asking her for medical help in the coop.
Dancing like the uncoordinated flat footed dinosaur she is
Stupid outfits
Stupid hair
Over the top filters.
And so many thinly veiled digs that she's a single independent woman because Robbie has dumped her again

Reactions: 4
She makes it so obvious when something has happened with robbie ‘im just going through something where i just need me time, i will heal’ omg just say it lol

She needs to stop making videos for every little thing that happens in her life. Tell your mum, your mates ffs

The cringe that floods my body when she comes up on my FYP. So pleased to have found this thread!

Reactions: 3
Lol she’s done a dancing video and she’s outside after her run and all I can see is how close together her nipples are 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.