claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Name the lady, her physical attributes, the fact she lost her daughter and mum and then like a punchline at the end.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but Clair is nothing but a bleep! I’m absolutely gobsmacked, I saw the video about her dads carer, and then for her to be prancing around on tiktok 5 mins after like nothing has happened is disgraceful! She should hang her wrinkly bleeping head in shame!!! I just wanna smash those crocked bleeping horse teeth down her neck!!!

I don't understand the point of that video. Sharing that woman's personal life over social media and being so patronising. And then when she says about the woman ending her life it's such an odd reaction like humour? To then finish it by saying "treat people better" who does she want treating better in this situation, her dad so he receives proper care or the woman not being suspended for what is essentially neglect/abuse? The care home must have followed procedure. I'm just completely baffled after watching that.

She clips up her hair piece.

I actually detest that 90s frost lipstick. It reminds me of a bum hole hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20220815-205727_TikTok.jpg

This does not look good at all. Does she not realise she looks like an old battered and faded leather handbag?

Feel so cringed out right now
Clare just said at the doctors today she ran into one of her followers and she was like “ you’re beautiful “

duck off you egotistical bleep

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.