claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even know clare and I’m annoyed she’s back with Robbie, so he can go off get back with his ex and then come crawling back and she takes him… cuz it’s going to end so well.. also the tan thing last night is ridiculous she’s 42 and defending herself about her fake tan tbf I don’t really consider baking yourself under a sunbed a natural tan

Reactions: 2
The tan is horrific and she doesn't wear sunscreen clearly as she looks like a handbag. The skin on her chest is so damaged.

I just don't understand the all or nothing approach she has. All of the hair, the lips, the frozen forehead, the super tan, the filters etc. And her old lady hands

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not sure why she seems so pleased it’s not fake tan. When the filter slips you can see how sun damaged she is. Scary

Give it 10 years and she will have the skin of an elephant.
On a more serious note - she clearly hasn’t lost anyone to cancer otherwise she’d be thinking twice about having weekly sun beds.

I bet she sang this song to Robbie lol, I would literally piss myself if I was her neighbour and see her dancing like this in her bikini in the garden lol,I have a feeling Robbie will leave again he gives my bad boy vibes

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve just see the ‘let’s wait a while’ shitshow. She has GOT to be trolling. No one loves themselves this much. I’m beginning to think rather that ‘I’m such a nice girl’ Clare she’s a raging narcissist!!

I absolutely don’t buy the ‘nice girl’ act, I think she’s a cow behind closed doors. Whenever I see her ‘dancing’ videos I can’t take my eyes of the way her feet move, it’s so bloody funny.

Reactions: 4
I absolutely don’t buy the ‘nice girl’ act, I think she’s a cow behind closed doors. Whenever I see her ‘dancing’ videos I can’t take my eyes of the way her feet move, it’s so bloody funny.
I'm so glad you said that because I always laugh at her flat feet stomping.

And I agree.... She is not a nice girl behind the the scenes. Bet she's a right cow!

I'm so glad you said that because I always laugh at her flat feet stomping.

And I agree.... She is not a nice girl behind the the scenes. Bet she's a right cow!
I just find her whole persona fake, the squeaky voice, the fake innocence it doesn’t wash with me.
The flat feet do me in, where are her arches?

The way she dances reminds me of me and my mates choreographing songs when we were 10.

did she post in lockdown when sunbed shops were shut ? bet she was pale then lol
Yes she was posting in lockdown - lockdown one is the first time I came acros her account . At the time I thought she was American as she never actually spoke. Just posted the dance videos . I also think she had the same tan as well.. 🤔 ( which added to why I thought she was American).

Her eyebrows look the same,at least she could post without filter so we can see the real result,also why do people like brown like this like there is no hair?

I jumped in her live for 10 mins and she was saying she’s a size 6 I’m sorry but there’s no way she’s a size 6 she looks a size 10. Also there’s no way her tan is real. Does she always lie?

All I'm going to say is POOR DYLAN what just why, also if your in relationship why the need dancing half naked and all the ugly old men commenting 🤮we get it she lost weight and got nice figure

All I'm going to say is POOR DYLAN what just why, also if your in relationship why the need dancing half naked and all the ugly old men commenting 🤮we get it she lost weight and got nice figure

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.