claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just getting more and more tacky and loves herself so much. That pout with those huge rat teeth. Laughable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yet flails around on tiktok with one false move and her minge is ready to pop out in her boo hoo beef curtain covering bikini

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus bleeping christ. Why on eath would she do that video about the care worker. Absolutely disgusting that woman is foul!!! You think her family want it all over cunting tiktok .

Jesus bleeping christ. Why on eath would she do that video about the care worker. Absolutely disgusting that woman is foul!!! You think her family want it all over cunting tiktok .
She still managed to make it all about herself.

Reactions: 1
I had to switch off. What a self centered cow. And all her followers simping over her in the comments. She's just proved that she's a horrible cow really

God she is bleeping vile always followed this thread but never commented as she cringed me out but was pretty harmless but to tell that story and then in the comments her “it’s so sad 🥰” why that emoj first of? And then a couple of hours later flailing her skeletor wrinkly arse body around in her bikini yeah you really give a tit Clare! bleeping vile that poor women and the mention of this poor lady having a hunch back why the duck is that important?!! Clare’s done videos on not commenting on peoples appearances all the time. Well you have shown your true colour there’s Clare 👏

• Heart
One minute telling the tragic story about that poor woman next minute doing her stupid dance, if you put story like this have some bleeping respect and don't post yourself dancing half naked,who the duck gave her the right to put that woman story on the Internet

The way shes wearing this blue bra is really getting on my nerves. The wires should be under your tatas clare not worn as earrings
85F2CEA8-4BDC-485E-A38A-0C3260B52504.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Terrible to post that story of that poor woman purely to ease HER guilt as the poor woman had made a mistake with her Dad ( who incidently I think is awful the way she parades him on TIkTok too ). Also to identify her too as having a hunchback. Clare you are a wizened old trout and will only get worse with age. 10 minutes later she’s doing her ridiculous dancing. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. She is a narcissist. She covers it with the scatty act but she has a heart of stone

That video about the care worker came up on my fyp. I was in shock listening to the story. The way she just said “she killed herself” like it was some punchline to a joke. It was really insensitive way to speak about this lady. Why did it need putting online? She made it all about herself in the comments section. Wtf. I’m also of the opinion that sensitive subjects like that should come with a little warning beforehand.

She's posted a thank you to her followers over a montage of selfies.

The girl is a complete narc. She's absolutely obsessed with herself. Does she ever have a day off from this??

Reactions: 2
I cant with her hair
It looks like a mushroom😂

That video about the care worker came up on my fyp. I was in shock listening to the story. The way she just said “she killed herself” like it was some punchline to a joke. It was really insensitive way to speak about this lady. Why did it need putting online? She made it all about herself in the comments section. Wtf. I’m also of the opinion that sensitive subjects like that should come with a little warning beforehand.
In saw this before as well - I thought it was pretty tit of her to name the lady concerned and then the way she announced the lady had passed away. She is so thoughtless ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.