claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you follow her on Insta? She literally just puts up so many pictures of herself in various tiny outfits. Never seen a filter free picture, inky when the filter slips on her baggy thighs.

She's been on my feed several times today. She is ridiculous

Watch her About Damn Time videos, she's so out of time and uncoordinated. Makes me cry laughing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jeeeezzz Louise! Id love to know where she gets her mirrors from. She looks older than my mum and she's in her 60s!
I know right! Honestly when I was looking at it I thought my god my nan doesn’t have that many wrinkles!!!!

She looks a Turkey! Look at the wrinkled skin . She is haggered at 42
I know! She’s filled her face with Botox and had it done badly i have Botox and look nothing like that!!!

The new elegant dress video then the video of her trying to dance in it. Zero rhythm, still manages to make an elegant dress look slutty

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.