claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can only see herself via her phone which has that many filters on it, I bet she's shocked to see her baggy skin in real life

Reactions: 1
It's the flat feet stomping for me πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Its the classic air grab for me! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ You'd think after all the dancing videos she does she might have improved her technique, she is absolutely stiff as a board! I've seen more rhythm in a robot!

Reactions: 2
I've only just found this thread I thought I was the only person that got the ick from her, she's probably a nice woman but there's something I can't put my finger on . Her hair & creosote tan doesn't help I guess

I've only just found this thread I thought I was the only person that got the ick from her, she's probably a nice woman but there's something I can't put my finger on . Her hair & creosote tan doesn't help I guess
The black fishing pisses me off so much.

We've all decided that this nice girl persona is an act and she's really a nasty witch. Few things have sneaked out that she's said that have raised our eyebrows!

She looks like she’s in her 50s I was shocked when she said she was 42

All the songs clare dances to needs banned ASAP lol she near had a nip slip on one of the recent vids but wears one of them stick on bras.. serious would you wear one of them if your just about the house

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.