claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think clares been watching paige Allen videos and that’s where she’s got her new moves from ie the slow motion walking lol if u have seen paige Allen’s videos she’s actually really good at dancing. Clare is not god love her

Reactions: 7
Think clares been watching paige Allen videos and that’s where she’s got her new moves from ie the slow motion walking lol if u have seen paige Allen’s videos she’s actually really good at dancing. Clare is not god love her
Ahh yes . I think Paige is a good dancer as well. I think she has nailed the slow motion dancing as well. She is definatley a natural whereas Clare is not.

Reactions: 1
She just said on he relive that she not single, and don't have new fella but didn't say is with Robbie lol whats the point saying anything at all ,also why it has to be secret, why cant she just say its robbie lol

On her live just now she said when asked she is not single anymore, she was then asked multiple times if she is back with Robbie, she just said she couldn’t talk about it right now but she will do eventually! She is 100% back with Robbie!!!!
She's just confirmed in a reply to a comment on 'part one' of her life story of that she is with Robbie...

Attachments

How very wonderful. The Posh and Becks of Windsor are back together haha. Put some clothes on, stop filtering your baggy thighs and get a life Clare

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said in her live she's topped them up today. They're like lilos. She's covered in flotation devices😂

Omfg she had to make a video and justify herself about her tan ffs grown up woman, I think its even worse that this is real tan and not fake, how much damage she done to her skin I no wonder she uses heavy filter on every video or photo, does she really think she looks good with the overtanned body, sunbeds can cause you skin cancer

She needs to stop with the slow motion stuff it’s more embarrassing than normal

Robbie is back

he obviously went on a lads holiday , shagged all around and thought I’ll go back to Clare now, she will do now until next time I go off with the lads

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.