claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think Clare seems a lovely girl and seems to wear her heart on her sleeve, but I much preferred her “new” hair to the hair piece 🙈

Reactions: 1
Has she deleted her vids of her natural hair then her non hair transformation? She appears to have gone back to the hair piece!

Has she deleted her vids of her natural hair then her non hair transformation? She appears to have gone back to the hair piece!
Yes I think she has deleted them… not sure why!? It look so much better natural!
126ECE71-6686-4697-B2E4-E958BDCCB36F.png

Also the hair piece doesn’t even match her natural hair colour 🫣!!

Her angel pics on her Instagram 😂 I've never known anyone take so many photos of themselves and share them.

It's either a massive ego or huge self esteem issues needing strangers validation. I couldn't imagine needing to take 5 pictures of me in every angle to put online for each outfit, plus numerous tiktoks per day. It's exhausting. And also really quite sad.

Reactions: 3
She deleted all videos of her new hair and gone back to the horrendous hair piece, its a shame coz I honestly think she looked so much better n natural with her shorter hair but obviously she didn't like it ,but why delete videos?? I find it all very childish.i think its a sun damage on her face she is constantly roasting herself in the sun so I'm not surprised about the lines,guys always were sunscreen even on gloomy day

I saw this - she popped up yesterday ranting in her car about people asking her to borrow money

She keep talking about trolls all the time and now saying that people don't matter to her then why she keeps talking about them just ignore and do your thing if ypur not bother, clearly she is bothered

She keep talking about trolls all the time and now saying that people don't matter to her then why she keeps talking about them just ignore and do your thing if ypur not bother, clearly she is bothered
And not wrinkle no not at all ,when the filter slips we can all see,do one video without a filter and I will believe you, she is a liar

I saw that last night. I don't know who she's trying to kid, no one's face looks like wax in real life and we've all caught it when the filter slips. And my god, she cannot tell an engaging story can she ha

On her live she said her and Robbie still speaking and he is not with his ex ,she said she can't say what happened but its not about his ex

On her live she said her and Robbie still speaking and he is not with his ex ,she said she can't say what happened but its not about his ex
So she lied at the time? Coz this is what she made out when they split up. She said on a live that his ex used to call her names and that Robbie had gone back to her.

This woman does not help herself! The singing and dancing is just tragic! I feel sorry for her son, because you know he’s gonna have a dogs life in comp! 😥

I'm undecided about her
On the one hand I feel quite sorry for her she has obviously lost alot of weight so is proud of herself. Therefore always wearing tight, short clothes to show off her body. Doing odd dancing to the same song, trying to be young. But she seems really lonely & probably deep down quite unhappy.
On the other hand she needs to think about how her child could be affected by what she puts on tiktok as children can be cruel.

Reactions: 4
On her live just now she said when asked she is not single anymore, she was then asked multiple times if she is back with Robbie, she just said she couldn’t talk about it right now but she will do eventually! She is 100% back with Robbie!!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.