Claresurey #5 Crispy Hot Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That face she pulls though ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿซฃ
THIS IS THE EXACT MOMENT SHE CHOOSES TO EYE duck HERSELF ABOUT 59times a minute

Unpopular opinion, I donโ€™t think Turkey Dinosaur is very funny at doing Clare. Others i have seen are hilarious but he just winds me up with that parody

Reactions: 5
THIS IS THE EXACT MOMENT SHE CHOOSES TO EYE duck HERSELF ABOUT 59times a minute

Unpopular opinion, I donโ€™t think Turkey Dinosaur is very funny at doing Clare. Others i have seen are hilarious but he just winds me up with that parody
I haven't seen anyone else do a clare impression? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Reactions: 1
Which trolls are upsetting her now? I must say I love the one called Bronwen. Excellent work

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Which trolls are upsetting her now? I must say I love the one called Bronwen. Excellent work
For someone who isn't bothered about trolls she sure goes on about them. Every. Single. Day.

I wonder whether "Bronwen" actually knows/knows of Clare ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 6
See i've been toying with a lip flip. Maybe not....

...although my lady is a registered (and practising!) nurse so probably not a good comparison to our Clare.
I like the idea of it because I think it looks more subtle than filler but it does seem to limit the movement of your top lip. I've seen lots of girls talking about how they can't drink or use a straw properly ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
Thank god for that trolls . Did any one else notice she was going on about another drama she had today just before the trolls started? I was crying to my mum I had to phone her, I have had a really bad day again...... and bring in the trolls. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank god for that trolls . Did any one else notice she was going on about another drama she had today just before the trolls started? I was crying to my mum I had to phone her, I have had a really bad day again...... and bring in the trolls. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Only caught back end of the live so missed this however she always has some kind of drama/trauma going in ๐Ÿ™„ i wonder whether her mum rolls her eyes when she sees her name flash up on her phone. She's a proper moaning minnie.

See i've been toying with a lip flip. Maybe not....

...although my lady is a registered (and practising!) nurse so probably not a good comparison to our Clare.
Theyโ€™re really good but just be warned itโ€™s really hard to drink with a straw after๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.