Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
I’m creasing at the thought of him waking up to one of her riddles
“U do u but be aware”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The pair of them are absolutely crackers as far as I am concerned. She didn’t want to be with the other guys she’s been with because they moved too fast yet this one has moved quicker than the speed of lightening and she’s all over it. Makes it even more obvious the other ones just weren’t interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Olaf26

Chatty Member
That’s not a track suit!!!!!
It’s a pair of far too large pj’s, cheap polyester pj’s.
By far the most flammable garment she’s worn- it’s nearly as shiny as her eyebrows!!!!
IMG_6879.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sunsetlass

Chatty Member
Not sure how I missed the….Mr Lubba Lubba lip sync

They call me Mr Lubba Lubba they call me mouth full of mint tic tacs totally bombastic

• Haha
  • Heart

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
It’s not even about her weird body for me, i don’t care if you look like a super model, it’s a really unattractive trait to post as many pics as Clare does of herself

lorballs

VIP Member
I think Clare thinks home made literally means made at home because dolmio isn’t home made lol

• Haha

Olaf26

Chatty Member
I can’t bare the way she sucks that straw- reminds me of when you’ve been to the dentist and your lips are numb
IMG_6898.png
IMG_6897.png
IMG_6894.png

• Haha
  • Sick

mrsmcconaughey

Dylans had enough of being locked in the cupboard with a happy meal, he'll be wanting some of that delicious spaghetti bolognese made from scratch again. I say scratch but it's Mince and dolmio sauce. Just like it was before Steve. Fuck you Steve

• Haha