Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsmcconaughey

Maybe the 12 mins is on that planet in Interstellar because that bitch be crispy.

It like one hour on this planet is like 12 years or some shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Olaf26

Chatty Member
Oh my, this has just showed up when I typed her into search to see if she’s posted any more shite today.
Obviously her sister passing away at a young age is tragic and heartbreaking for her family, but is this really a suitable her tribute to her ?

---
IMG_6916.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

4yogits

VIP Member
I’m male, and same age as Clare, my friends would be having a word with me if i ever brought anyone like that out with us

Her whole outfit must have cost about £7

£5 worth is stuck in her flaps

• Haha
Reactions: 15

mrsmcconaughey

If I was given the choice of having my legs lobbed off with a rusty axe or wear those boots in public I would take something for the pain get right with the lord and then embrace my slow agonising death.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
The one time she did, she made a massive deal about it. Did loads of tiktoks of her new hair then decided she didn't like it, scraped it back up and it's been the giant ponytail ever since.

Still blows my mind that going out Clare looks the same as going to work Clare. She's just a clone

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
If barbie does replicate her anxiety video I’ll… not do much…but i know they read here 😂😂

It looks like Dylan isn’t there and her bf probably isn’t so she’s now got “anxiety” but was able to set the camera up, put make up on and sit in a window before she started crying

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I’m sorry but she couldn’t go on holiday with Dylan without a man paying for it? Clare I hope you read this, you’re a disgusting piece of shit and as soon as Dylan is old enough to live independently he’ll be off and as soon as he settles down with a lovely woman who treats him as an equal, you’ll barely see him. Because you are UNBEARABLE. So blind to the potential red flags and I hope for your sons sake that this guy is exactly what you want him to be.

• Heart
  • Haha

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
Just imagine being 44 years old. Positioning yourself on your window, setting up your phone, choosing a sad TikTok sound then pressing the timer and then looking out of the window looking all sad and crying all for a few likes and a bit of attention 🙄

Worst part is, in the comments she states she is worse because her son isn't with her and she openly claims he watches her TikToks 🤷‍♀️ that is very fair on him and his mental health isn't it?

I can't wait for Barbies version of this 🤣

• Haha

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
She had all the validation she needed for the evening.

Today will be: a 5 post carousel of her being positive and happy but missing dylan
2 on this day tiktoks and 2 oh my god guys this cheap Chinese sweatshop fashion brand has sent me the most heinous items ever and because I'm so teeny tiny I need to show off my body and then for good measure a dance where she flails around looking like a pepperami having an epileptic fit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I LOVE this thread, it’s hilarious, reminds me of Paul Breach’s back in the day when that was pure banter too. So on topic and funny. I don’t read it for a few days and save up all the laughs and tonight I needed them so thanks you guys!

I wish I was out for Halloween tonight, I’d defo have gone as violin Clare and violined everywhere I went

• Haha
Reactions: 13