Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsmcconaughey

Strong and brave translates to deluded and desperate.

Just me and the kids from now on....too many snakes out there.....and repeat

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
It was the live that did it for me the other week where they were saying oh yeah the police will tell you who it is etc and that leanne telling the story of how 'her friend' did it and found out who it was from their IP. It's all bollocks. The first thing the police will say is.... Stop posting online.

Except Clares local force who will all fall in love with her and propose marriage and taking Dylan out in a car with the sirens on (if she remembers who Dylan is) before all of them go out to stop the trolls for poor teeny tiny Clare who inspires and saves people with her dancing

• Haha

Krm2011

VIP Member
It's crazy to think that a woman of her age dances about on camera on a daily basis, or sits in her car and mouths song words, staring into the distance and pretending she's in her own music video. She's clearly mentally not all there. Cos I know I've not once woke up and thought I know, I'll deal with my anxiety or problems with some expressive dance today.

Complete nutcase.

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Theres only one way to express your anxiety and that's putting a video together of you doing your sad look down face with a lion over the top.
I broke my bin bag boots running here when I saw this.
Guys she must be STRONG because she’s in a video with a LION. LIONS ARE STRONG.

• Haha

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Hi ladies! I’m a new poster to this thread but have just caught up on all the posts as I’m currently ill in bed. Can I just say this thread has made me HOWL for the last hour. Thank you all so so so much.

I had blocked this bint from my TL on TikTok because I found her tan, wrinkly hands and stupid vapid voice migraine inducing. I am so glad it isn’t just me. I’ve found my tribe 🥲

• Heart
  • Haha

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Is it the curse of the thread title? 😳🤣
I'm still not over the 2 week dating period, declarations of love and marriage, my boyfriend Steve video, making being in a relationship her whole personality and dumping her son to get laid but also want this thread to move quickly enough that it coincides with her next victim
---
I didn't even noticed that she had changed the background to hearts 😂😂😂

RIP 'Steve' and Clare, Sep 2023- Sep 2023

Attachments

• Haha

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
Yeh too needy.. too false.. too filtered too plastic.. too cheap.. too shein... too tiktokky.. too everything...

• Haha
Reactions: 12

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
It is weird. 30000 pictures of herself. Every day on Instagram a carousel and story of 5 pictures if herself, 3 times a day. I once checked her profile, left it for 24 hours and it said 9 new posts. I didn't post 9 times over the last year.

Deep issues to need to validation from Internet strangers leaving heart eyed emojis. I feel really sad for her sometimes

Reactions: 12